Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been playing some Torchlight, just waiting on RAGE to drop really. Going to try some Gears online this weekend.

Comment

• Finishing up Dead Island with the dragon lady. One more character to go (the drunk Texas QB dude) and I'll have played through it using errybody.

I also caved and ordered the kickball game. Saturday is Kickball Day. Real and fictional. I was thinking of getting one of the HD RE games, but twenty fackin' buckaroo bonzais for Code Veronica? Nope.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm getting that today. I can get it on Dreamcast for 13 bucks b ut it's not in HD then.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The HD is not as important as being able to return to the tank turret days.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fucking hate Code Veronica.

Comment

• Of course you would, ya mark ass trick.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RELIVE YOUR DREAMCAST DAYS WITH JET SET RAAAAAAAAAAADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you sweet soul brotha mothafucka

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Fucking hate Code Veronica.
                  SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

RELIVE YOUR DREAMCAST DAYS WITH JET SET RAAAAAAAAAAADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you sweet soul brotha mothafucka

Oh I have that. I used to have every fucking game ever made but someone stole my game binder.

Comment

• Bastids.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So...that demo for the kickball game didn't really convey (to me anyway, but I'm dense) just how much they've thrown out in terms of the unnecessarily complicated defense system (which also took precedence over every other mode of play to the game's detriment). Nor did it unveil the quickened reaction times or ease of use in the precision dribbling controls that were previously sluggish and nigh impossible to utilize to its full potential.

I do not recall 11 allowing for more than a first touch before being trounced by the opposition. In terms of control, this is streets ahead of the minefield found in the previous incarnation.

I'm not even all that miffed that in career mode, the Gooners have already sold Sagna, Song, and Arshavin. I will drag everyone kicking and screaming to the Champion's League final anyway.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-01-2011, 12:54 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oliviathirlbyly, FIFA 12 is streets ahead of 11.

And Dark Souls is this week. Ohgodohmanohgod.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I think I am going to skip Battlefield 3 and snag Dark Souls and (maybe) NBA2K12 this week. Got to look at funds. Spent yesterday playing 2K11 and damn do I love that game. I never had much interest in Demon Souls, but after watching the GB quick look I think I need it in my life. Also, RAGE TUESDAY!

Comment

Yeah, I think I am going to skip Battlefield 3 and snag Dark Souls and (maybe) NBA2K12 this week. Got to look at funds. Spent yesterday playing 2K11 and damn do I love that game. I never had much interest in Demon Souls, but after watching the GB quick look I think I need it in my life. Also, RAGE TUESDAY!

I've played some 2K12 already. It's going to be fucking amazing. As much as 2K11 shook things up, this is just going to blow it up. It's so insane that no sports game has set a similar style yet.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, the only thing that has me hesitate in the slightest for 2K12 is the lockout. No rookies, no updates, just can't really support it like they do with no season. But the chance to play as Hakeem and Dream Shake bitches down to their boots is a huge selling point. I just don't know if I want to drop $180 in games Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X