Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha to last night's ridiculous Halo games. That map and gametype is fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Really digging the Magic game on the Arcade. Pretty fun and allows me to essentially practice. I dig it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The stealth and takedown stuff in Deus AXE Body Spray just makes me that much more excited for Arkham City.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
          haha to last night's ridiculous Halo games. That map and gametype is fucking awesome.
          It was almost more fun listening to Nathan trying to explain how to drive the warthog to Ingrid.

Comment

• The arguing between them was hilarious.

Comment

• That fucking Magic Arcade game is crack.

Comment

• Captain America's game is like a low-rent version of Arkham Asylum, but it's pretty awesome.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

That fucking Magic Arcade game is crack.
                  My best friend got it on Steam, and he is addicted as well.

Comment

• 10 bucks and I played it all fucking weekend.

Comment

• Before Ari and Sarah broke the intarwebs we were having a ridiculous game of Halo using the ridiculously awesome Nascar/Speed combo.

Comment

10 bucks and I played it all fucking weekend.
                        Can you play this on PC? And I am assuming it is a vidja game based on the card game??
                        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• It's on Steam, Mike.

Comment

• haha, I have 5000 Steam games I have purchased because they were cheap and then NEVER PLAY, so I stopped going there like 6 months ago :P As if I would know about Tragic: The Gathering being there!

Comment

• Also, apparently I can't read very well either because you mention this above too...

YAY SLEEP DEPRIVATION!

Comment

• I haven't put more than an hour into half of my Steam library. I love it. I imagine some kind of bliss filled two week vacation where I do nothing but work through my Steam library, but my long vacations are always around the holidays.

Comment

Working...
                                X