This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
    I am still loving it to get my ass kicked by Wipeout seven ways till sunday.

The Kinect game?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nope. The PS3 download game which I got when the PSN was back up. Loving the shit out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
        Nope. The PS3 download game which I got when the PSN was back up. Loving the shit out of it.

Oh that
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wipeout is fucking amazing.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just dug this shit out of boxes. About to have a hell of a weekend.

Comment

• DUCK TALES!!!!

YESSSS
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's also a legitimate cart of Earthbound on top there too.

Everything is hooked up and working, except my NES. Can't find the damn RF for it. Didn't bother with the Gamecube since my Wii is in the living room, but I may be playing Windwaker again since somehow my fucking Wavebird recharge station still fucking works.

Comment

• Saw in the bargain bin: Alien vs Predator.

I remember loving the original, (and the kickass side-scroller arcade game! in the 90s) but the original didn't have any single player campaign. Now it seems there is one.

Worth my 20$?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• No. Do not do it Martin. Wait for the new one coming this holiday, being done by Gearbox.

Comment

• 10-4.

I'm waiting for Dead Space 2 to go back on sale, and I'm having fun with the Special ops on MW2.

MW3 is mine.

Comment

• Spec ops is great.

Spent the last hour trying to get Age of Empires 2 to run on Windows 7. What a huge pain in the ass. I tried downloading a mod I saw on several support forums for windowed play and fixing graphic issues and immediately got a trojan warning. Awesome.

Comment

• Martin, are you on the Xbox live yet? I never did go through more than a couple Spec Ops missions. Everyone plowed through it without me. D:

Comment

• Nope, but I might join in.

Be warned: I play mainly during the day, when the kids sleeps.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Martin, are you on the Xbox live yet? I never did go through more than a couple Spec Ops missions. Everyone plowed through it without me. D:
                              I need to do some more of those as well, actually, but my account is on hold pending catching the asshole playing fifa on my dime.

Comment

• Someone buy me Al Shaddai. thanks.

Wait, nevermind, I can't even play my xbox yet. Argh.

Comment

Working...
                                X