Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best Buy USA and Canada are actually separate corporations. Found that out the hard way.

Comment

• OMG TO NEVERWINTER 2.

ffffucccckkk I'm sucked in....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's me and Simcity 4 man. I don't want to do anything tomorrow but create BiffVille 1985.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Can you get USA sale prices in Canada, Martin? Child of Eden is $15 off this week at, I think, Best Buy.

SAD FACE
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• For as tough as the earlier stages are, I beat the last stage (level 5) of Child of Eden on my first try. What a great game.

Comment

• Fucking NWN2 can suck it. Trying to clean out a goddamn cave full of orcs and they just keep spawning. I cleared out an entire room and right as I was trying to rest 20 more magically spawned. RAGE.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking NWN2 can suck it. Trying to clean out a goddamn cave full of orcs and they just keep spawning. I cleared out an entire room and right as I was trying to rest 20 more magically spawned. RAGE.

Comment

• Quick question: I always played the Call of Duty game on PC.

Since I'm not buying a new one right away, is MW2 worth getting on X360? Is the control decent?

Comment

• Controls are fine. Everything from COD2 on were built with console as lead platform. I really can't even play a FPS with mouse/keyboard anymore, because the 360 controller is so damn perfect for them. I don't know if I would get MW2 though, since in a couple months the entire community will be cannibalized for MW3. I think Black Ops would be a safer bet for continued online play.

Comment

• Call of Duty games have the tightest controls of any FPS. PC is still probably way more accurate especially for you since you always played that way.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 10-4.

Will get that mofo. I'll mainly play single player until MW3.

Gracias Billy!

Comment

• I just turn up the sensitivity a bit on the controller and it's gold. EDIT: With single player, play the FUCK out of Spec Ops mode. SO GREAT.

Renegade Ops looks great everyone.

http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-...e-ops/17-4672/

Comment

• Nearing the end of MW2. Damn this is good. My PC skills got me killed a couple of times due to some confusion, but it's over now.

Also love the voice talent included in this, beside Lucius Vorenus.

Keith David, Lance Henricksen and the Secret Service guy from 24? Fuck yeah. I'm so getting MW3.

How's Black Ops?

Comment

• Black Ops is good, but don't expect the voice talent to compare to MW2 at all. Jake Sully is an Alaskan soldier with an Aussie accent. And Black Ops had several "oh fuck oh fuck I keep dying oh fuck where do I go next" moments that really infuriated me. Still, a good game if you find it under $30 (if you're not going for multi).

Comment

• I am still loving it to get my ass kicked by Wipeout seven ways till sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X