X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday = maybe for me.
    Saturday = late definitely.
    Through the week = hit and miss.

My shit changes week to week. But, I don't play Reach.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Rob add in your launch options -CustomResolution:enabled -r1680x1050x16 -CPUCount:2

Then go to Simtropolis, sign up, and download the money tree.

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/fil...imoleon-trees/

Put that shit in the plug in folder, plant a couple, have a ball.

Comment

• Decided to snag ZSNES and a ton of "games." Had a ball last night. Jurassic Park is as shitty as I remember it though. Zombies Ate My Neighbors is better than I remember.

Comment

• Heck yeah.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lemme know how the Simcity 4 fixes work for you.

Comment

• So where exactly do I put that code?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You have Simcity 4 in Steam? Right click Simcity 4 > Properties > Edit Launch Options (or something close to that path) and you should have a field to input it. You might have to put a space at the beginning of the field for it to take, mine does that some times.

Comment

• I found it. Looks nicer still chugs a bit when zooming in and out. May have to do some more research

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Decided to snag ZSNES and a ton of "games." Had a ball last night. Jurassic Park is as shitty as I remember it though. Zombies Ate My Neighbors is better than I remember.
                    God, the indoor portions of JP are so terrible. And ZAMN is a blast with cheats enabled.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah the interiors are HORRIBLE.

Comment

• Dead Space 2 is at 30$. I'm getting it. As soon as Child of Eden is on sale, it's also mine.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Dead Space 2 is incredible. Need to play it again.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/11027/

Pretty sure I am buying this deal when I get home. It's worth it for New Vegas and DLC, Hunted, Call of Cthulu, and Morrowind alone.

EDIT: hell, even brink? Sign me up.

Comment

• sucked back into Neverwinter Nights 2.

Comment

• SIMCITY 4

Comment

• Can you get USA sale prices in Canada, Martin? Child of Eden is $15 off this week at, I think, Best Buy.

Comment

Working...
                                X