This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LET'S PLAY THIS!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      See I'm so back and forth on it. I played my DS Lite hard for about a year and then nothing.

I just don't want to throw down more cash at Nintendo and go BLAH!

I'm not playing it for hours and whatnot. But that's mostly because I'm bored with the games I have for it at the moment. But Mario Kart and Star Fox = YESSSssss

Also can't wait for the new Resident Evil. You know, cause I have shitty taste and love me some RE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're "totes"ing that fucking phrase.

You're a fanboy, plain and simple.

There's no shame in this, even though you loved a game about killing black people, you daft racist.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I MURDERED THE FUCK OUTTA THOSE BLACK PEOPLE. I ALSO MURDERED THE FUCK OUTTA THOSE WHITE PEOPLE. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE SPANISH FUCKS I MURDERED. I MURDERED ALL OF THE THINGS.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post

There's no shame in this, even though you loved a game about killing black people, you daft racist.
            We didn't put the spears in their hands to chuck.

Comment

• Sociopaths.

Sociopaths everywhere.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                That looks fun.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Heck yeah, totally gonna try and grab that tonight if I can.

Comment

• If you do, let me know!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Indeed. As I'm off tomorrow and Friday I shall be gaming tonight late. YESSSsss

Comment

• I feel like we never play anymore. Stupid time zones.

Comment

• What game is that? All I see anymore are "this is awesome!" followed by a YOU SHALL NOT PASS (the IT firewall).

Comment

• Ok, I'll try to be on today or tomorrow. Post on Facebookie if you jump on.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It's this custom map type for Halo:Reach that involves 1 infected person at the bottom of this ridiculously steep hallway. Then you have multiple Warthogs that go FLYING THE FUCK down this hallway into a teleporter. It looks FUCKING RIDICULOUSLY HILARIOUS.

Comment

• I have Reach. But I can't really play with The King of Jews until weekends due to aforementioned time zones.

Comment

Working...
                                X