Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digging Catherine still. The stuff in between the puzzles is pretty fun IMO. Yes, that means I'm digging a dating sim. Holy crap are some of the puzzles hard. Definitely not a game for the weak.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What the fuck why is Catherine so difficult.

Also, mega-lulz to the monster at the end of level three. Puts Dante's Inferno creatures to shame.

Comment

• Those puzzles are why I'm playing Earth Defense Force and not Catherine.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Seriously. I went through all 20 of my extra lives because I didn't recognize that the spike blocks actually have a timing pattern.

Comment

• N00b
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The monster at level 3 is fucking ridiculous. haha.

Just beat the King of the Lycans in Castlevania. Fight was a bitch. Still digging the shit outta the game.

Comment

• There was this creepy as fuck guy at Gamestop actively describing Catherine to random strangers.

Shit like this is why I'm sticking to Amazon.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• He was probably focused on the tits rather than the crazy climbing puzzles, right? Ugh.

Comment

• That fucking boss is pissing me off. SOOOO CLOSE LAST NIGHT and then I got hit with those stupid fucking hearts that reverse the control scheme. ARHGHGHG.

Comment

• Haha, that happened to me a few times too. Once you get into that v-shaped crevice (lulz) near the end you need to immediately move to one side.

Comment

• I am loving the hell outta it though. It's tough as fuck yet strangely addicting.

Comment

• Old World Blues Clues for Fartout: Noose Borgias.

The best DLC of the entire series. Robutts are weird as hell, man.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really need to get back to Fallout.

Comment

• Also, really liking Alice: Madness Returns.

The game has caught me off guard.

Comment

• Fallen back into the Simcity 4 pit. This is a bad thing. Billy Town is a place of hedonism and greed, but we have no pollution, the best education, and incredible transit.

Comment

Working...
                                X