X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw, Rob, Child of Eden? Verdict?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If you have a Kinect, then totally. If not, I wouldn't recommend it. It's so much more immersive and incredible with it. It's playable without it. If you dug REZ then it's totally worth it. If not, then I would pass.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Never played Rez, but I has Kinect, so that's why that game looked great.Probably gonna buy Dead Space 2 too.

Red Dead fails to grab me...

Comment

• Red Dead did absolutely nothing for me DS2 is great though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Never played Rez, but I has Kinect, so that's why that game looked great.Probably gonna buy Dead Space 2 too.

Red Dead fails to grab me...
            Originally posted by Rherb View Post
            Red Dead did absolutely nothing for me DS2 is great though.
            I smell a "you two are crazy" by Matt. But I will concede personal tastes and bias may color my opinion.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I didn't say it was shit....

Comment

• I know. And I didn't say you said that. I was more messing with Rob because I know he was not into it at all. There are parts of it I would have changed but I enjoyed it. Hell I still need to finish it but traded it in. Don't ask, long story.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, even with just a controller Child of Eden is great (I really like Rez). DEM COLORS MANG.

I look forward to trying the Kinectified controls if/when I get that fanwank Star Wars Eggbox.

Comment

• Just finished chapter 2 in Castlevania. FUCK YOU BLACK KNIGHT I TOOK YOUR SHIT.

Comment

• Shit didn't even register you said Symphony of the Night, thought it was for the NEW Castlevania. Gonna play this shit AGAIN!

Comment

• whoops. Well shit, have fun man

Comment

• All good, I shall.

Comment

• I wanted to post that I'm playing Catherine and it's awesome but I got busy doing too much bullshit and only played through what was basically the first part of the demo. I didn't even get to save so I have to replay the first section again.

Oh well, at least I got the pre-order bonuses without having to pre-order.

Comment

• Anyone else snagging From Dust? It looks awesome, but the lack of a "sandbox" mode, and the complaints about the 360 controller not being nearly optimal in some situations is making me think about waiting until the Steam release (and possible sale).

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I wanted to post that I'm playing Catherine and it's awesome but I got busy doing too much bullshit and only played through what was basically the first part of the demo. I didn't even get to save so I have to replay the first section again.

Oh well, at least I got the pre-order bonuses without having to pre-order.

artbook for the lose. Weirdass Japanese people. haha

Answering the confessionals with Lesley in the room is fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X