Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I'm in chapter 2 just going to love peak or whatever so it's early.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just wait sir. Shit plays like early resident evil. Like Russ said, end game = DIE MOTHERFUCKERS
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh man, the concert might be one of the coolest gaming moments EVER. need to replay, maybe closer to Halloween.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Yeah I'm in chapter 2 just going to love peak or whatever so it's early.
          You are in for some treats. The first three chapters are a trial by fire. Get through those and it is smooth as botox-balls.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Alan Wake is at the top of the "to finish " pile if I don't pick up Catherine this week. I think I'm about halfway through. I love it so far. But, Josh, there are definitely sections early where the only option is to haul balls to the nearest yard light. Axe dudes are the debbul.

Comment

• YOU AND ME = CATHERINE = AWESOME
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good to know. That trek to lovers peak is bullshit plain and simple. 5 at a time three times between two checkpoints.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really digging Castlevania. Especially since I no longer have a PS3. I'm getting my Kratos fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                    YOU AND ME = CATHERINE = AWESOME
                    Saw the Quicklook at Giant BOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

That motherfucker looks like Q*BERT with sheep.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• not far off.

Comment

• @!#?@!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the narrator in the dream sequences will end up being one of those sheep, which is awesome. I wonder if the game will be available at Best Buy so I can get dem RZ pointz . Also, to avoid GameStop.

I'll definitely get the eggbox version, Rob, so we can do co-ops.

Comment

• First person to PM me gets a free code to download Castlevania:Symphony of the Night on the 360. I already have it and have a code to give away.

Comment

• gimmegimmegimme

Comment

• And Billy wins.

Really digging Lords of Shadow so far. I never beat God of War 3 (PS3 never cooperated with me) so this is fucking perfect for me so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X