Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played the COD WAW demo. Wow did that suck.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yep. I only had to play 10 mins of the multiplayer beta to realize this.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was just like the other Treyarch versions. Nothing was improved. Looked like shit and was just lame all around.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Exactly. Which is why I couldn't believe that the sheep flocked to it. WWII games need to fucking die a painful death.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's not that bad, until you go back to CoD4 and never play WaW again.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• WaW isn't that bad. It's just an incredibly average game.

Now, Eat Lead sucks dick.

SSIV bored me to tears. But, I hate fighting games. I kind got into Halo Wars, but the Halo-ness drug me out of it.

I'm probably going to pick up Resident Evil V on the weekend. I finally got my schedule under control, so I can spend more time on the random gaming.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NHL '09. It's been a while since I picked up a sports game that didn't involve punching the shit out of someone (ME WANT FIGHT NIGHT 4), but this is such a great fucking hockey game.

The "Be a Pro" mode is awesome. Being able to have so much control over the wrist shots and slap shots makes it incredibly fun and challenging (as my retarded self is still adjusting to the new control scheme).

Hell, I was so wrapped up in trying to get my dumbass to the 1st line position I forgot I had beer in the fridge.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I take it back. Fuck EA in their analbumcovers. After a fun/frustrating and drunken night of hat tricks and checking large Canadians into walls, the disc is no longer readable (due to a memory cache problem that EA has apparently not fixed since the game's release). After a fun back-and-forth with their tech support staff, I get a new copy. In ten to twelve business days.

No real solution to the disc read problem, so I'll have to revert to my "rhythmic-retard-on-speed" game, Rock Band 2.

BOO-URNS.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wow. ridiculous.

Comment

• Since my hockey game was cockblocked, I'm getting that goddamn fighting game that everyone was fapping over.

That's right, I'm getting Killer Instinct Gold for the N64.

Gonna get FULGORE UP IN THIS BITCH.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All about TUSK. Haha.

Comment

• That dude is the extra-gay, sword-wielding cousin of Billy F. Guile. And Fabio.

True story.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAha. I'm so close to just buying RE5 it's pathetic. I NEED STRENGTH!

Comment

• I actually may re-buy a Wii for all of the new RE games coming out for it. I'm such a bitch.

Comment

• Shit, I might get it after all just to exponentially increase my white guilt.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X