Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record when Nerdious says he's been "playing" TF2 he means he's putting a toon into a server and letting it sit there so he gets playing time to unlock hats. He doesn't actually PLAY the game that much. I don't see an issue with that other than don't expect him to actually play the game with you much. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nerdious is a punk.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not sure if serious.....
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played Man vs. Wild.

It's like an IPAD game for the 360. Very strange.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Goddamn Simgolf was fucking AMAZING. I wish I knew where my disc was.

Comment

• Fuck yeah it is.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm usually idle on TF2 when I'm watching TV. Give me a break. Gosh.

Also, currently digging Frozen Synapse.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Been trying to play Monday Night Combat or TF2 but apparently both are having issues with not finding servers. Sometimes I really dislike PC gaming.

Comment

• Thanks for that MNC Billy, I'll check it out tomorrow as I fell asleep on the couch tonight.

Comment

• Thanks for MNC Billy. Will try to tear myself away from SimGolf for a bit tonight.

Comment

• Welcome. I figured since Rob has gifted me games in the past hoping for noods and Josh is a po' azz white boi I would give yall the extras. I played single player some and it's fun as shit, but the fucking servers were acting a fool. Hopefully they have it fixed tonight and we may pewpewpew.

Comment

• Uncharted 3 MP Beta

There's a really fucking great multiplayer game here...hindered as always by the fucking SHIT PS3 controller. That controller is just too loose and inaccurate for shooters. I would kill for a way to run my 360 controller on the PS3. Or hell, my PS2 controller, it didn't have this loose feeling.

Comment

• Had to download two new server files for Steam and now TF2 and MNC work. Ahhh yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Welcome. I figured since Rob has gifted me games in the past hoping for noods and Josh is a po' azz white boi I would give yall the extras. I played single player some and it's fun as shit, but the fucking servers were acting a fool. Hopefully they have it fixed tonight and we may pewpewpew.
                              Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Had to download two new server files for Steam and now TF2 and MNC work. Ahhh yeah.
                              TONIGHT WE PEWPEWPEW....THEN GAME OF THRONES EP 2!!!

Comment

• Installed STALKER.

Again.

LURK 1.1 is out, so it was inevitable.

I still have FEAR to finish off, but I have a bottle of vodka chilling in the freezer and a need to put foot to mutant ass. Must. Resist.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X