Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet, I however doubt you'll get off that Lawnmower man sim you've been on for weeks now.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I AM GOD HERE
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well played sir, well played.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          This upsets me greatly. DAO had some fun add-ons to extend the life of the game, but 2 has been less than lax in that department. It's almost as if they were downright scornful of their player base.

And it looks like Skyrim is going to be a bit less mod-friendly with the toolset they're using.
          People have abandoned DA2 in droves and gone back to DAO/DAA. Why? Because of the lack of mods. If you're NOT going to support mods, then you'd better created DLC that's worth a damn in order to maintain interest in the game.

Why Bioware/EA has chosen to not support the game is simply beyond me. It just seems like an incredibly poor business decision
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• DA2 isn't being supported more because Bioware has out and out said it was shit and DA3 needs to be a complete overhaul. They don't want to admit it exists.

EDIT: Oh I also tried Champions Online. Spent like 3 hours making an incredible Afro Samurai dude...then about 20 minutes of actual playing before I said oh man this is shit and uninstalled it.

Comment

• Billy: CO gets better once you get past the tutorial city. Really, it does.

Also, stay away from the melee classes; they seem cool but they're totally useless. Go with the ranged classes (the soldier class, whatever it's called, is a lot of fun).

So you have a link to where Bioware says that DA2 is shit? Just curious.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Billy: CO gets better once you get past the tutorial city. Really, it does.

Also, stay away from the melee classes; they seem cool but they're totally useless. Go with the ranged classes (the soldier class, whatever it's called, is a lot of fun).

So you have a link to where Bioware says that DA2 is shit? Just curious.
                Yeah, I made melee because I dislike range. Strike two on CO.

I'd have to go back and do searching but last week or the week before the lead Bioware producer said that he knew that people weren't happy with the changes, and that DA3 would need significant changes. They had already begun pre-production on it, and were starting from scratch. It was on most big gaming sites.

Comment

• Looking for a good game to play over vacation, and leaning towards either Eternal Sonata or Tales of Vesparia. Always dug former Tales Of games, and the Eternal Sonata demo was incredible but for whatever reason I never grabbed it up. Anyone played either one and can offer opinions? They're both cheap, but I can really only afford one or the other right now.

Comment

• I wish I could help you out, but I just don't play those animes.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I have given up pretty much on JRPG but Eternal Sonata and the Tales series felt different in combat where it matters. I saw that they are both on Games On Demand, so I might actually buy Enslaved for $15.

Comment

• I wish Lost Odyssey weren't on four discs, otherwise they'd put that bad boy up there and everyone would cry manly tears.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Blops maps tomorrow. They will be mine. :-)

Comment

• Played about 2 hours of Ocarina last night. Got to the Dodonga Caverns or whatever. Accidentally shut it off this morning without saving. FFFFUUUUUUU
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just picked up UT 2004 for 10 bucks off of GOG.com

YESSSSsss

Comment

• When we gonna play TF2?

Comment

Working...
                                X