Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was something about the world itself. I tried melee classes, as that's what I always gravitate towards, but it's been at least 6 months since I last gave it a try. I sat down and played for a few hours on a Saturday, did quite a bit of questing, got into a major city, and it just felt old. I think that's what it really came down to, LOTRO and WoW are so far beyond where GW1 is that I just didn't have fun. And I don't think that's any fault of the game, if I had started GW1 when it launched 6 years ago I probably would have been all over it, plus the team has moved on to GW2 and it looks amazing.

Comment

• see, I really dug the look and feel of GW. It isn't cartoony, which I personally really appreciated. Also, I really liked the build system...it isn't just a hack/slash game, you actually have to plan out your character skill set before you leave a city. Playing around with the builds was incredibly fun.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• (goes back to playing Mafia Wars on facebook)

Comment

• Steam'd KOTOR.

My body is ready.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I got that during like a 99 cent sale, but I can't get it to run worth a fuck on Win 7.

Comment

• That sucks, bro. Mine works just fine.

So far, anyway...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Anyone else getting Trenched? Probably snagging it next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I got that during like a 99 cent sale, but I can't get it to run worth a fuck on Win 7.
                  Did you set compatibility mode to XP?
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yessir. It runs, but does some weird resolution issue or something where my mouse isn't where the mouse actually is.

Comment

• LOTRO FINALLY works. Had to close the client and open it like 85 times to get it to finish but it's up and working.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I made a toon on Vilya if you want to make a dwarf and sex up my lady elf.

Comment

• YESSSS, I totes made a dwarf with the hopes of sexing lady elves. Who knew you'd be my sweet long eared reward?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Holy shit, Shadows Of The Damned.

It's my kind of fucking crazy. There's demons and gore and tits and grindhouse homages and Evil Dead tributes and fish demons that poop and run away whenever you show up and drinking and drinking and drinking and shooting and your main gun is called the Boner and it's also a skull that talks to you with a british accent. Also dick jokes abound.

The gameplay is ancient by today's standards (it seems stuck in the world of RE4, but now with strafing), but the writing is hilarious and the soundtrack is fucking fantastic.

So far, this game is pushing all the right buttons for me.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                              Holy shit, Shadows Of The Damned.

It's my kind of fucking crazy. There's demons and gore and tits and grindhouse homages and Evil Dead tributes and fish demons that poop and run away whenever you show up and drinking and drinking and drinking and shooting and your main gun is called the Boner and it's also a skull that talks to you with a british accent. Also dick jokes abound.

The gameplay is ancient by today's standards (it seems stuck in the world of RE4, but now with strafing), but the writing is hilarious and the soundtrack is fucking fantastic.

So far, this game is pushing all the right buttons for me.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                                Some of that was from the point grinding war with Trejo that I gave up on.
                                How'd that work out for ya?

But seriously, I thought for sure you were going to blow me out of the water with all those movie tie in games and 2006 sports games that give you 1k points just for putting the disc in the tray label-side up.

Playing Duke against my better judgement, trying to beat it as fast as possible to trade it back in before the TIV hits $0.50, also finally picked up Borderlands GOTY and trying to check out the dlc I haven't played. LA Noire been on the backburner far too long but I'm swamped with other stuff like MK, You Dont Know Jack, Deadly Premonition and a handful of other stuff
                                Last edited by Trejo; 06-26-2011, 11:30 AM.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X