Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played COE and vomited. I'm glad I borrowed it, instead of buying it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You are not the chosen one.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        You are not the chosen one.

I get vertigo and other nastiness. Plus, I don't drop Ex and listen to the Crystal Method's butthole.

I like games that have a point and don't make me feel like I'm experiencing the Parallax View.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Looks at your game list and smirks. Planet 51? Megamind? Black College Football Experience (seriously, wut wut wut?)
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Black College Football Experience (seriously, wut wut wut?)
            What is this and how often does the Bunkhead Bounce come into play?

Comment

• It's College football but hipper.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I saw a screenshot where it looks like there is a Rock Band style mini game for the fucking drumline. AWESOME.

Comment

I saw a screenshot where it looks like there is a Rock Band style mini game for the fucking drumline. AWESOME.

It is an amazingly bad game. I played as the local black college and blew out the computer roughly 97-6.

Megamind is on par with Avatar: The Last Airbender. I was fucking around with the site and only half paying attention. I still cleared like 280 GS in about 30 minutes.

Comment

Looks at your game list and smirks. Planet 51? Megamind? Black College Football Experience (seriously, wut wut wut?)

Some of that was from the point grinding war with Trejo that I gave up on. Some of that was from my shit experience with Gamefly.

Comment

srs guise: if you have a kinect you need to own Child of Eden
                      That good? It looks cool, reviews are good, but it's apparently so short that it doesn't warrant the 60$.

I'd pick that up used or something. But glad to know it's great. I waited for that and the new Star Wars Kinect game.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I guess it's short in that there are only five levels but it's pretty difficult so...

Comment

• Champions Online until the next update for Terraria is released.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Was thinking about trying that.

Comment

• HATE champions online
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I play CO every now and then. It's like eating Ramen noodles...there's no real value to it but you just get a taste for it occasionally.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X