Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I looked at the disc (payed more attention to the back though), I just missed the little number 2 that should have been by the game title.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Can't you take it back?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ari and I had a long discussion about disc inspection at Gamestops. TONIGHT this goes down!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Can't you take it back?
          Returning it tonight, good sir!

Comment

• he always pays more attention to the back
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• almost done with SW Lego III. AT least the main story parts. Really enjoyed this one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                he always pays more attention to the back
                Tis' be true.

*Looks at avatar*

Very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  almost done with SW Lego III. AT least the main story parts. Really enjoyed this one.

I liked it to a point. The problem was that it couldn't decide what kind of game it wanted to be.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, the RTS stuff either needed to be in all of it, or just taken out. Some levels were a slag because of it, but some worked quite well. I just enjoyed trying something new even if it didn't completely work.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally playing some Forza 3 because Terraria pissed me off. Got this game 2 Xmas' ago, and now feel stupid for not putting time into it earlier.

Comment

• Ari and I's tag team of Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal in Saints Row 2 is not to be fucked with. Ari's "guy?" is freaking hilarious. I call him Puglet. You'll see why soon.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Ari and I's tag team of Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal in Saints Row 2 is not to be fucked with. Ari's "guy?" is freaking hilarious. I call him Puglet. You'll see why soon.
                          HAHA, Puglet! I still like how we picked the exact same outfits for our sexy men-hippos.

Comment

• It was meant to be. And also it's really the only outfit that sexy men like that should rock.

Comment

• So Child of Eden is AMAAAZIINNNGGGG if you have a Kinect.

Comment

• Saints Row 2 is AMAAAZIINNGGGGG if you aren't glued to your Kinect.

*looks at Rerb*

Comment

Working...
                                X