X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wipeout HD/Fury - That´s fun!

Comment

• Infamous because I've "beaten" the current version of Terraria and I've never finished any of my console games. Well, other than Halo 3 and COD:MW.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• never got the love for inFamous.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bleck Erps, I'm sure you'd do all the prestige levels in like 2 weeks.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            never got the love for inFamous.
            Seriously? This shit is right up your fucking alley.

Comment

• I was bored within a week. It was the same old thing over and over.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I suppose I could see that. Two is making the point to let you know you have ALL KINDS of different abilities, and in order to unlock upgrades you HAVE to switch it up. It gives you guidance like "use blast 10 times to knock guys off the roof" or "head shot 10 unaware opponents" so the combat feels a lot more varied.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Infamous 2.

Just as good as the first one, which I loved to pieces. I'm hoping that the quests get a bit more varied, because in the first couple hours they are VERY similar to Infamous 1 quest structure. The new monsters are fucking great though, and really challenging. The quick swap feature for abilities makes the combat a lot more interesting as well.

The user generated content is going to be pretty nuts. Sucker Punch has some "sample" quests that you will get really early, and they are impressive. One has you on a magic carpet ride while you defend yourself from enemies trying to shoot you down. Another was just a tunnel of death you had to fight through. There was a platformer high above the city where you guided a propane tank and yourself to the end of the course at the same time. Cool shit for sure.
                  Damn priorities, my car is in the shop, so I couldn't pick this up. Hopefully, I can afford to buy this soon.

Slowly going through Tomb Raider Trilogy HD. About half way through Anniversary.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• OK, inFamous 2 is getting good now. There are two other "conduits" with powers you work with. The AI is pretty smart and they call for you to combine your powers together, it's pretty cool. And the monsters are fucking EVERYWHERE now. And some of them are huge as fuck, really impressive.

Comment

• Just beat inFamous 2. Depending on how they go with "canon" for the story, the good ending is pretty ballsy since

Spoiler: good ending spoilers 
                      they make you switch allies at the end to keep your karmic destiny, and then you flat out die. No "oh we didn't find the body" bullshit, you straight die, get carried through the streets, put in a coffin, and Zeke gives a eulogy.

If they go with the "bad" ending for the main story it will definitely be a crazy ass world for a potential inFamous 3, but the game will need a major overhaul. It didn't innovate or progress nearly enough from 1 to 2.

Comment

• Not actually playing this right now, but hold the gaht damn batphone.

This explanation makes me want to replay it more than anything else. Fucking WHAT with a capital THEFUCKISTHISSHITRIGHTHERE:

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

TOODEEP4YOU
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never finished that game because FUCK THE SCREAMING BABYMAZE.

Comment

• Yeah, it was a terrible idea (which wouldn't stop showing back up) that killed many a gamer buzz.

But when you get through that turd minefield, OH MY GOD THE SHOOTOUTS.

It is Punisher: WarZone. With Sam Lake's dumbshit troll face leading the charge into battle with an auto shotty and b-b-b-b-balls of payne.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Max Payne 1 and 2 are fucking glorious.

But Max Payne 1 isn't truly HOLY FUCK glorious until you get the Kung Fu mod.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RIhjtSY-nxg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              sigpic
                              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Wow....I always had wondered about all that symbolism in the games.

Comment

Working...
                                X