This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    For y'all playing Witcher, what're the stats on your computers? I want to get a new laptop by the end of the summer since I can't get into any of the goddamn classes I was supposed to take for the summer session.
    Half-beast, half-pussytroll.

AMD Phenom II 840, 4GB with an ATI Radeon HD 5670

DON'T JUDGE ME YOU TOWERJOCKEYS, IT RUNS LIKE MUDBUTT DOWN YOUR MAMA'S DRAWERS
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HEY GUYS Dirt 3 is fucking INCREDIBLE buy this I don't care if you don't like racing games the gymkhana will turn you

Comment

• I wish I could get a demo of that one as I'm 50/50 on racers.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not Twisted Metal?

Joe Dirt 3?

Nah, I'm good bro.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's mind blowing. So good. SO GOOD. I really liked Dirt 2 a lot, but Dirt 3 is damn near perfect. I kind of wish there was a bit more tutorial to teach you the proper way to pull off some moves, but it's not difficult to get going once you open your first gymkhana area. I spent like an hour working on missions in the first gymkhana area. Then I had to do crazy driving to destroy robots invading the city. Don't hit the buildings! KILL ROBOTS!

Comment

• If you're still digging it in a week I'll have to grab this.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I kinda want this game now.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I will absolutely be digging it in a week. Gymkahana alone will keep me coming back to this game. I've only been in a single gymkhana arena, and I think there are 9? And guess what guys...TONY HAWK STYLE OBJECTIVES

COLLECT PACKAGES
                  DRIFT THROUGH THE SCAFFOLDING
                  DOUBLE DONUT UNDER THE BACKHOE DIGGER
                  DRIFT 80 FEET THROUGH THE BURIED PIPES

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg

Comment

• I remember FUN Tony Hawk games. What happened?!?!?!?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Time and tide.

Comment

• I used to get them s-k-a-t-e's on the reg. Then it just got to be tooooooooo much bullshit.

Comment

• They rested on their laurels and then tried to add a stupid story to the fucking game.

That's when SKATE came in and fucking bitchslapped Neversoft.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like Skate. I'd love it if I didn't have to analog stick it. Hate that shit. /personal preference rant

Comment

• I've been playing a lot of Dwarf Fortress and Terraria. DF reminds me of SimAnts but with dwarfs and more micromanaging. I GET IT. And if Castlevania and Minecraft had mated, its offspring would be Terraria. Such an awesome game. Seriously. I already logged 41 hours and I just started playing it on Saturday. Or was it Friday? Wait, what day is today? Ten of those hours was spent just to complete an armor set. OH WAIT, NOW I GET IT.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                If Castlevania and Minecraft had mated, its offspring would be Terraria.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X