• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable. Brink has to be one of the worst games I've ever purchased
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Sent mine back yesterday. GIMME BACK MAH MONEY AMAZEEEEEEEEEEERN

Comment

• Played Brink yesterday. Playing with bots gets old quick. Why is there no map in this game? I'm glad I rented it instead of buying it.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• BLOPS: TONIGHT!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If no one comes over tonight, BLOPs fo' sho'.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Think we are going out to dinner, but after that BLOPS

Comment

• I'mma blop over all of yous.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We must do this!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• An all BDR Blops team? We're gonna get raped but at least the lulz will be plenty.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck that, you guys used to be good! I've already committed the BDR clan to attack a rival clan soon.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha, yeah, Ari, Scott and I have flashes of brilliance(Nate and Vin aren't on when I am it seems, so no offense to them) but you have to admit, teamwork is never our strong suit lol.

Comment

• Haha, teamwork! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I shit you not, I can play like 4 or 5 games and only see Scott like twice, mostly because he doesn't use ghost so I don't want to be near him lol.

Comment

• Is teamwork when Rob flashbangs himslelf?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So true. The only real communication that takes place is, "FUCK! I totally shot first!" or "Goddamnit, they're lag switching!" or "FUCK THESE FUCKING CAMPERS! BACK OUT!" or "Please don't talk about my uncle. Too many bad memories."

Comment

Working...
                                X