X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA NOIRE can't get here soon enough.
    Also for Vin: BLOPS!!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Dat Witcher.

Fucking awesometown, that's where it resides.

Next week comes the sqweakquel. Me wonders what me buys with monies come that same bat-time: Dat Witcher 2 or L.A. Noire?

Can't be both, not with the shit I've got planned.
      I tried playing this but for whatever reason just couldn't get into it. May have to give it another go. I know people seem to LOVE it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The combat system took a little getting used to, but as soon as I put the hilt-side of my sword into that cueball-headed mage's neck, I knew it was going to be a fun one.

Geralt is a pimp. Even with his DMC bullshit hair.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, the combat takes some work in the first Witcher, and I recommend skipping all the alchemy shit. I want the sequel so bad, but LA Noire first.

Comment

• rocked some MK with Anderson. Good stuff. WE NEED TO DO A KING OF THE HILL MATCH SOON WITH EVERYONE THAT HAS IT. SRS GUISE.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              rocked some Blops with B, Scott, and Ari. Good stuff. WE NEED TO DO AN ALL BDR MATCH SOON WITH EVERYONE THAT HAS IT. SRS GUISE.
              Ok man, I know you just got Blops but simmer down.

Also for Vin, BLOPS!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Where the Fuck is everybody? Grandpa has to sleep sometime.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'd go for an all BDR Black Ops game or two. Fuck buying that DLC, though.

Comment

• Kinect Sperts.

Werld rekrds on track and field shit, followed by hilariously terrible and cheap boxing matches, and rounded out with my annihilation in ping fucking pong.

The Gump Power Animal is dead inside.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oooiohhhh we'll have to play. I can't do track in our apartment, but I'd like to do some drunken bowling or something with you.

Comment

• Had such an excess reserve of MS points, I got the weird-as-fuck fitness challenge DLC for shits and giggles.

Went to do the "random free play" mode.

My realization that it wouldn't stop, no matter what I fucking did:

Finally had to pick up a controller, covered in sweat, at fucking midnight thirty or so.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh christ.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I know... he put it on FB.

I found it funny.

Comment

• That pic is full of win, Ari.

Comment

Working...
                                X