Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played some Viva Pinata last night (I forgot I owned it haha) and ended up becoming a master romancer. Ohhh yeah....haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I restarted playing GTA4 and I'm really suprised by how much fun I'm having with it. The first time I started playing it I got to the first of Vlad's missions and was like this is shit. But now I'm kind of in love with it.
      "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• I just traded my in, SF4 buddy!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
          I just traded my in, SF4 buddy!
          Curse you, Scott. Your tactic of confusing me has worked!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Haa, we need to play... maybe I'll do better than I did with Rob.
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Are you talking about Street Fighter IV? If so, and you're implying that I might be bad at it, you've got another thing coming to you. I just unlocked Akuma. I'll straight up kill you in the face.

Comment

• Bring it fool.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh shit! It is indeed on like Doney Kong!
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    Are you talking about Street Fighter IV? If so, and you're implying that I might be bad at it, you've got another thing coming to you. I just unlocked Akuma. I'll straight up kill you in the face.
                    I'm sure you will but are you better than Rob? I'll be playing this weekend so we can battle, it would be sweat if we can have tag team competitions.

Comment

• Still playing the fuck outta SFIV. I <3 this game.

Comment

• Damnit, I need to rent this mofo.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Think I'm gonna try gamefly for awhile.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Sign up via mafia wars and you will get a ton of favor points.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Still playing the fuck outta SFIV. I <3 this game.
                              Serious. I'm right there with Rob. Sorry for all the cheap tactics. But, can you really blame me? Hahaha. And fuck sakes man, even when you're fucking lit you're still kicking my ass. What the hell?

Comment

• Haha. Once I get in my groove I'm golden. And yes, I was lit as fuck all weekend when we were playing haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X