Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like the story so far. They don't drop you as : THEY KILLED YOUR FAMILY, you actually go through it. Cinematic. I love it.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Martin, wait until you play Brotherhood. Streets ahead of 2 (which I really liked).

I feel the opposite. While I liked having the roving gang of assassins, the entire game felt like really in-depth DLC.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Arkham Asylum vs Italy in the Renaissance? Win for AC2.

But the two games are similar. I might end up playing Batman, but AC2 is just more interesting for me.
        So much wrongness but you're Canadian so I'll chalk it up to excessive frenchiness.

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
        I have Vertigo, which really fucked me up playing Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. The only other game that triggered episodes so bad was Portal 1. Basically, it's like

playing
        playing
        slightly dizzy
        playing
        loop to loop
        dizzier
        playing
        playing
        vomit
        Oh man that sucks. Such a great game and for you to not be able to enjoy it because of that sucks man.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          So much wrongness but you're Canadian so I'll chalk it up to excessive frenchiness.
          Be nice. He may end up hitting something and injure his 'surrendering hand'...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can work through it. It's just that I top out at 25-30 minutes before I feel like puking.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've got a buddy who literally will vomit on you if he sees any FPS gameplay for more than 5 minutes, so I know what you mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I love the game more than Arkham, sorry if my tastes are more evolved! But I won't hold it against you, since you live in Texas. Here are some colored crayons that you can play with that page with numbered shapes and chew on if the need arise.

Originally posted by V View Post
                  You dissappoint me Vin. You should know that we don't fight often, but when we do, it's a carnage for the other side. Especially when French-Canadians are involved. It's just that we do peacekeeping now... Our Air Force is small but one of the best*. And we developped the best plane in the world for the next 40 years. Until the Americans fucked us.

*My mother's uncle was a Marine CO and a former pilot (I have family in California). He told me a fairly good assessment of our forces (our Navy sucks, army is okay, but our pilots beats nearly anyone in nearly all NATO exercises) back in 2005. You would have loved that guy. From what I know of you, you 2 were quite akin. He wanted me to join, but my stature didn't fit a pilot's frame, and that ALL I wanted to do...

Comment

• And I tried Brotherhood. It's cool, but I'll focus on AC2.

Comment

I love the game more than Arkham, sorry if my tastes are more evolved! But I won't hold it against you, since you live in Texas. Here are some colored crayons that you can play with that page with numbered shapes and chew on if the need arise.

You dissappoint me Vin. You should know that we don't fight often, but when we do, it's a carnage for the other side. Especially when French-Canadians are involved. It's just that we do peacekeeping now... Our Air Force is small but one of the best*. And we developped the best plane in the world for the next 40 years. Until the Americans fucked us.

*My mother's uncle was a Marine CO and a former pilot (I have family in California). He told me a fairly good assessment of our forces (our Navy sucks, army is okay, but our pilots beats nearly anyone in nearly all NATO exercises) back in 2005. You would have loved that guy. From what I know of you, you 2 were quite akin. He wanted me to join, but my stature didn't fit a pilot's frame, and that ALL I wanted to do...

MarTEEN, you WISH you were a Texan.

Comment

• It's rather complicated dealings when Canada join NORAD that led to the Arrow cancellation, but basically the US wanted to sell the cheaper and shittier F-105 while having us invest in retarded missile defense systems. Politics politics politics. The performances of the plane weren't equaled until 30 years or so. That ridiculous.

And no, I wouldn't want to be American, much less so Texan, for all the money in the world, much like most Canadians. But I'd sure like to visit and eat that BBQ of yours. One day! And I'll come over and traumatize you.

And Austin is apparently cool.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vaw8t-wOMEA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vaw8t-wOMEA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

What's with your America is bad Canadia is perfect routine lately? First it's our TV now you shit on our airplanes. Next you'll be telling me Canada has a better Maury Povich.

Comment

• First off it's the US network tv model, which is garbage, creatively-speaking. By cancelling shows 3-4 episodes in, or cancelling a season on the fly, or more importantly, stretching stories for years and years because it's a cashcow. Simpsons, anyone?

2nd, the F-105 were flying pieces of garbage. Lots of 1950's planes were. I'm not saying the US have shitty planes, the F-15-16 and 18 are top notch fighters, but at the time, it was a shitty movie by the US. Learn history, you'll learn very unpleasent things your government did do stay in power, like a lot of countries/empires/kingdom did all throughout history. It's mankind 101. And it ain't US only. All countries do it, to an extent determined by their geopolitical power.

I can list a lot of shitty things in Canada, really. Can you do the same for your country? It's just that compared to the US, Canada is a better country to live in, and it's the opinion shared by the entire country. And these guys. And I've lived a few months in the US (NY State), so I have some perspective. Is the US a shitty country? No. But you're really thin-skinned when it comes to criticism. It's not a routine, the US fucked with a lot of people's economy, politics and militaries over the decades. It's doesn't make it's citizens assholes (except the Tea Partiers).

EDIT: Now, terribly sorry for the derail, let's focus on gaming.
                            Last edited by Martin; 04-17-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• I loved Gran Turismo, but fuck getting a PS3.

Any good on the X360?

Comment

And I tried Brotherhood. It's cool, but I'll focus on AC2.
                                It's got the best story of the three, but Brotherhood's a little more polished in terms of gameplay.

AC2 is still fucking amazing.

Also: I didn't like Portal either. Never finished it, don't care to pick up its sequel.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X