Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds about right. I fucking decimated pretty much every boss without dying once so far, so I'm not too worried.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wow SOCOM 4 is getting fucking shredded. Glad I wasn't too attached to the idea of it being worth buying.

Comment

• totes selling my MOVE and PS3 next weekend.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Are you gonna replace it?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, with a slim hopefully. Just need to back up some of my save games. Last straw was this weekend and we could only watch Big Trouble in LIttle China in 15 min bursts thanks to the goddamn jet turbine that is my ps3.

Comment

• Speaking of Kinect, can't wait to try Child of Eden. JUUUUUNE
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I will play Halo: Reach with you, BMetal. That game is boss.

Comment

• So Spiral Knights is cool. Basically Phantasy Star Online.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I will play Halo: Reach with you, BMetal. That game is boss.
                    Time and date and I'll try to make it happen.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Playing the inFAMOSO 2 Beta. Basically, it's to test out the user created mission builder. I made a small "Kill 'em All" mission last night. There are many preset mission templates to select from as well as going on and making your own custom mission. I'll probably try some missions today, see if I can get some inspiration.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Really on the fence about Portal 2. Is anyone else getting it?
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Grabbing it on 360.

Comment

• Leaning towards it for 360. Will probably wait for at least one price drop because, holy shit, my backlog. Also, LA Noire will own me in a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Leaning towards it for 360. Will probably wait for at least one price drop because, holy shit, my backlog. Also, LA Noire will own me in a month.

There's a really sweet Amazon deal, but Portal 1 pissed me off a lot. I ended up beating it on PS3, while never working back through it on 360. I also got Still Alive on 360 and never really fucked with it.

But, Amazon's got that sweet ass deal and I've got almost 40 dollars in Gift Cards.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Love this game so hard. Will be grabbing it on the 360 for Lesley and I.

Comment

Working...
                                X