Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still need to finish that damned Claptrap Revolution dlc...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was going to get the Splinter Cell remakes...but they do not include multi. MASSIVE FUCKING FAIL UBI

Comment

• yep. read that earlier. Pass. Splinter Cell single player always sucked. MGS for the win.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love the campaigns, but I have no reason to play those again. The multi on Live would be amazing though.

Comment

• DOUBLE AGENT SIR. NO ONE EVER WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still have mine, but I believe Chaos Theory was my favorite.

Comment

• Was that the last one before the 360 came out? IF so, fuck yeah.

Comment

• Yeah, it was. Agents versus mercs. Would play 1 on 1 with my buddy over system link all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                    DOUBLE AGENT SIR. NO ONE EVER WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME.
                    Had that game again for like three months, was ACTIVELY asking folks to play and no one would. Back to game stop with it.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                      Shit, I'll pick that up again. Also, Martin's face is extremely overhyped.
                      I didn't say it's a bad game, in fact it's the opposite, but I expected a bit more meat in the main storyline.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I didn't say it's a bad game, in fact it's the opposite, but I expected a bit more meat in the main storyline.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well I can't see your pic so the point is moot.

Comment

• Some men you just can't reach.

(Your Gears comparison is not exactly apt (beyond the 3rd-person shooter aspect), as Shepard doesn't look like a pile of muscle and playdough, there are actually a few memorable characters, and the story was written on paper as opposed to arcane symbols written in marmot shit smeared on a bathroom wall)
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-11-2011, 06:14 AM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I actually deleted my GoW comparison, and you're right. I loved the story, but hell I wanted more. Too much sidequests vs main quest stories. That's what I'm getting at.

Comment

• Oh yeah, the side-mission padding they put into this one was silly. I enjoyed the companion ones, but the random "anomaly detected" ones were "kill the herp on this derp."

I'm just thankful that they got rid of the rover/planet crawl, as it was tedious as hell.

(Not like scanning for minerals was or anything...)
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X