Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo we all know that RE will be dope. I don't think that i have played one that was terrible. Now some off the off-shoots were a little lame, but i even liked that wii RE FPS that was all on rails. I dunno, i think it will be solid. I won't buy it without a rental, but then again, i usually don't buy any game without one.
    why not...

Comment

• Street Fighter 4. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this game. There's just so much shit to do. The Challenge mode is great for everyone as it helps you build up your skills. There's combos that I never thought could link up. If you ever like Street Fighter 2, or even if you didn't and the screen shots/videos/reviews piqued your interest, do yourself a favor and at least rent it. It's really good.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by bprice57 View Post
        yo we all know that RE will be dope. I don't think that i have played one that was terrible. Now some off the off-shoots were a little lame, but i even liked that wii RE FPS that was all on rails. I dunno, i think it will be solid. I won't buy it without a rental, but then again, i usually don't buy any game without one.

Fuck that. Unless RE5 is completely different than the demo, I will be waiting until it's down to 20 bucks to buy it. Unless the reviews are fucking stellar.

Still playing the fuck outta RE2. Finally made it down to the catwalks. Then the parasites hit. Goddammit. Forgot about those.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Call of Duty 4 again...and I got PGR4, decent racing game, actually quite challenging.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Moar Rock Bandery.

Though the RB1 transfer fucked up the song list. As QOTSA's "Go with the Flow" is much fucking harder than is advertised.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm trying to pump myself up to finish part 1 so I can buy part 2...I suck at this game though. My drumming skills are lacking and my guitar skills are nonexistent...and I'll be damned if I sing my way through the game.

Comment

• Singing is pretty fun while intoxicated. And in falsetto. Which is the only way I do it. I haven't played this game in weeks. I need to fix that.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am a fucking animal on the microphone. I wish there was video from Super Bowl Sunday. I was slurring, spilling and yelling at my mom and aunt. It was greatness. If anyone ever wants to put together a band and needs a dysfunctional front man...look no further I am your guy.

Comment

• It just takes time B. Time and cocaine/caffeine.

Otherwise, songs like Battery and its ilk makes my brain die.

Frontmen must be dysfunctional. It's somewhere in the Water Buffalo Lodge's by-laws.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can't believe I made it through that song on my first try on hard on drums. I thought my leg was gonna die.

Comment

• I have more respeck for Lars after playing through that.

My knee still twitches when I scroll over that song.

But still...fuck Lars. Should have been a tennis pro.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I barely held on. So difficult.

I tried GH:World Tour this weekend at my dad's on his Wii.

So glad I'm a RockBand guy. Although playing The Joker was pretty fucking fun. Otherwise, fuck Guitar Hero.

Comment

• GHWT is fun only because of the songs it has. Otherwise fuck it. My brother has it and he lives above me. Fuck him and his loud as pedal foot.

Comment

• We have that as DLC nao. Or I do anyway.

And it is glorious.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We do? Oh snaps! It's been far too long since I've downloaded any songs. I still need to grab the DK track pack. I fail so hard for not already owning that.

Comment

Working...
                                X