• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far I'm loving the shit outta it.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Anyone ever make it through the Insane Night dlc?

Am I the only one who flipped the table trying to gold that shit?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I played it a bit but don't remember doing to hawt.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Picked up Tiger Woods 12: MASTERS for the PS3. figured I'd better get a game that uses the goddamn MOVE.

Eh. Sony doesnt' make it easy AT ALL to use their goddamn hardware. You have to have the PS3 controller on, the motion controller on and the navigation controller, all on for it to work. And I must suck ass, cause this seems no fucking different than the golf game that came with Wii Sports. I'm not noticing any subtleties for the most part. But I also raged out cause it took 40 mins for my game face to finish and then my PS3 went into JET TURBINE mode so I had to turn it off. Whatevs, cost me like 30 bucks after coupons. Hopefully get more time to play later.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, Giant Bomb did a QL using the Move and wow...fucking Sony. I was really tempted to snag the Socom bundle with the move, but fuck that.

Comment

• Yeah, I think I'm about to just sell my MOVE. It's fucking worthless.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When KZ3 came out I remember Kotaku writing up a big thing about how KZ3 gave Stephen Totillo hope that more legit games achieve that level of success from the Move...then when you get the Move into a real world environment that isn't set up perfectly by Sony people it goes to hell.

And the one game that would sell me on the move, Sorcery, hasn't been seen since the Move announcement.

Comment

• It just sucks cause it could be great. But it's like Sony doesn't want it to be great. BOOURNS. One could say the same thing about the Kinect, but we still use that at least 2-3 times a week.

Comment

• Dead Space: Done

Loved it, despite one or 2 frustrating parts (asteroids...). Easily the best horror game of the last generation. Can't wait to play the 2nd! Having the protagonist go gaga was neat.

Mass Effect 2: Done
                    A bit overhyped, and not THAT long, but man, what a great game. Didn't quite liked the 1st one KOTOR system, so I loved the 3nd person shooter aspect of the 2nd. Will play the 3rd, if only to finish the story and hear the Mansell soundtrack.

Now: Assassin's Creed 2. So far so good!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ME2 isn't overhyped, YOUR FACE is overhyped.

Some friends told me that the Borderlands GOTY edition is on sale for 20 bucks at GameStop so I picked that up. Only played a few minutes but it sure looks nice and has good music.

Comment

• It's a GREAT game, but it wasn't the OMGOMGOMG game I expected it to be. Unlike a pleasant surprise like Red Dead Redemption. It's expectations.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So, I have a backlog of DLC and PSN games to play. What to play next, Dead Nation, Castle Crashers, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, or ASSCREEDBRO Leo's Missing DLC?
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            ME2 isn't overhyped, YOUR FACE is overhyped.

Some friends told me that the Borderlands GOTY edition is on sale for 20 bucks at GameStop so I picked that up. Only played a few minutes but it sure looks nice and has good music.

Who's up for Borderlands this weekend? I still love the fuck out of that game.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
                              Reeaaaally fun with 2 people
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                ME2 isn't overhyped, YOUR FACE is overhyped.

Shit, I'll pick that up again. Also, Martin's face is extremely overhyped.

Comment

Working...
                                X