Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on Lego Star Wars III (probably the easiest Lego game ever) and going to return to Bulletstorm.

Canceling my pre-order on Mortal Kombat. Got to play two levels via early preview and fucking hated. Limited character selection on disc, though. Still, fighting games just don't so shit for me anymore.

Much more interested in Duke Nukem and LA Noire. Kinda intrigued by Crysis 2. Probably going to buy Enslaved during weekend Gamestop sale.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Debated snagging Enslaved and Eternal Sonata (FINALLY) on Amazon since they're both under $20 there right now.

Crysis 2 is pretty damn good Anderson. I kind of wish the human AI was a bit smarter, as the aliens are pretty clever and also much tougher, but I'm debating a second play through with my upgraded suit.

Comment

• I'm still grabbing MK. Loved the demo.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The demo on XBLA yet?

Comment

• Not sure. Depending how many of you fools grab it, I may just get it on the PS3 as it has Kratos.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Debated snagging Enslaved and Eternal Sonata (FINALLY) on Amazon since they're both under $20 there right now.

Crysis 2 is pretty damn good Anderson. I kind of wish the human AI was a bit smarter, as the aliens are pretty clever and also much tougher, but I'm debating a second play through with my upgraded suit.
              THAT. Like fer reals.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Post-Arrival DLC, I'm once again hooked back into playing Mass Erect Part Deux.

After Shep moonwalks all over the Collectors and their assfaces again, I'm going to download Amnesia tonight.

I look forward to the terrorsweats.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Amnesia was pretty neat.

Comment

• You played it during the daylight hours, didn't you?

DIDN'T YOU
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• AT NIGHT, WITH HEADPHONES.

AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just beat Bane on Batman: AA. That was fine, but the fight with Scarecrow was fucking amazing. Well, the fight really wasn't much, but the way the gas fucked up reality was gold.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Heck yeah. The Scarecrow levels were my favorite.

Comment

• Shit reminded me of Eternal Darkness.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Batman: AA is pretty solid. Let us know what you think when you're completely done Ari.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X