Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a completely predictable turn of events, FN's training games still suck a fat gnome ass.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Crysis 2 complete. Fairly lengthy, and totally satisfying campaign. It presents a challenge without being cheap (hello COD), and once you start opening up the custom stuff for your suit it ads a little more to it. Kind of a shame you don't get a lot of the suit unlocks until well past your time to use it, but I guess that's why you can newgame+ it.

Comment

• Beat Bulletstorm this morning. Pretty fun. Loved most of the set pieces. Rocked some Dead Space 2 this morning and got pretty far. Then decided to sell some old games and ended up making like 118 bucks for like 5 games. Bought a 3DS and Nintendogs along with that Ghost Recon game. Pretty swank. The ARG cards are pretty fucking dope, the 3d works pretty well and Ghost Recon seems like it could be fucking amazing. Now to wait until the new resident evil games come out.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.foddy.net/GIRP.html

*shakes fist*
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Damn you.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• heh.

Comment

• GAWDDAMNITRERBWHY!?!?!??!?!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck you.

Comment

• OPERATION: GET NOTHING DONE AT WORK in progress

Comment

• Rob: I'm going to try getting into Active 2 again after work tonight. Didn't you say that, for Active 2, the kinect sensor works better if it's closer to the floor?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, my pops has his sensor at the bottom of his tv and ours is at the top. he seems to have less issues than we do, but that could also be a combination of placement and lighting in his place.

Comment

• Finally got Batman: AA at Target for $20 over the weekend.

I can't wait to molest Robin.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Son, I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but...

...Robin is dead.

And that clock is five minutes fast.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NOOOO!!!!!!!!!
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Beat Bulletstorm. Traded in towards Crysis 2.

Now, just need more free time..
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X