Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any adventure games or RPGs on the horizon? Anything but another shooter.

Might pick up the Asscreedence Clearwater Brovival DLC or wait for the final Mass Erect Deux DLC, but there is a significant lull in the schedule on Thursdays coming up that I seek to exploit like Jim Powers.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YEah, I'm not suer if I'm gonna grab Crysis 2 now. I still need to finish the following:

Bulletstorm
      Dead Space 2
      ASSCREEDBRO 3
      Lego Batman
      NFS
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah. Terrible gaming habits abound.. I'm splitting time between

Dragon Age 2
        Bulletstorm
        Civ 5
        Saints Row 2
        Shogun Total War 2
        NHL 11

With tons of older, still unfinished games..
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Shogun 2 sits on Steam untouched. I will need to clear time to molest it soon.

Comment

• I've humped DA2 into submission at this point so I need something new.

How was Torchlight? Anyberdy?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Torchlight is fucking amazing but get it on Steam if possible. XBLA version suffers serious framerate issues, but still good.

Comment

• I find it really boring actually.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Then again, I was never huge into Diablo and those types of games.

Comment

• Does smashing enemies and seeing upgrades get you hard? Then Torchlight is for you. Got me an orange sword from the gambling game last night!

Comment

• Well what do you like? GAWD
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Booze.

Comment

• That's no game, just a constant.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Got to the 2nd disc of Dead Space 2 this morning. Fuck the nursery. That was fucked up.

Also fuck the champion mode on FNC. So annoyed at that game right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Got to the 2nd disc of Dead Space 2 this morning. Fuck the nursery. That was fucked up.

Also fuck the champion mode on FNC. So annoyed at that game right now.
                              Word on both counts.

Welcome to the suck.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fight Night is impossible.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X