X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot to stop at best Buy to get Crysis 2. ENJOY MAH MONIEZ ROB

Comment

• WWE demo is a bit shaky. WAY to much reversal action going on and a bit janky on the controls. Also Ari and I decided the Ultimate Warrior looks like Liz Taylor on steroids. Not sure on the game now. Although my oldest wants it so I may buy it and an extra controller and just play it with him.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I dug the hell outta it. Ceej and I played it for about an hour and were able to do some fucking crazy shit. However, MK will be the purchase for me instead as of now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just think it needs a little polish and LESS REVERSALS OMGSTOPREVERSINGMECOMPUTER!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Weird, we didn't have that problem. I maybe saw 3-4 reversals the whole time we played. We probably just suck.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Eh, it could be just one of those weird things where I got boned on it. It looks GREAT but it could use more moves. But it will be a great versus buddies on the couch game.

Comment

• Crysis 2 is fun. Spent about 90 minutes with it, and enjoying it. The sensitivity is crazy though. Default is 50, but it's SO fast I had to turn it down to 35. I was flying right past guys trying to aim at them. Loved the first achievement "Can It Run Crysis"

Comment

• Don't know why, but I picked up DICKSTORM: TEH SHOOTENING this afternoon
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I want to play some MvC3/SR2/SC: DA/something with you fools this weekend.

Comment

• Yes.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                        Don't know why, but I picked up DICKSTORM: TEH SHOOTENING this afternoon
                        Because you've got dicks, and they need killin.

Comment

• Well, I have been sporting this raging murder boner for a while..
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime is pure shit.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• is that DLC for that GB game from early last year or something completely different?
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime is pure shit.
                                Did you actually think it was going to be good?

And no Matt, it's a Smash TV type game with the GB name.

It looked like ass from the first screenshots posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X