This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snesoid

HAd the free version to test it, paid 4 bucks for full version so I can save/load games.

Works pretty well IMO. Certain games work better than others, but I've had no issues.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Load dem ROMS up for us to download mang.

Comment

• There may or may not be a post in the droid thread about where you may or may not be able to find things of that nature.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm a huge Ghost Recon fan, since the original, and the new one is supposed to come out in a week. March 28, 2011...but not a fucking peep is out there about it. I even signed up for the beta that came with SC: Conviction and never heard anything there either. If it really does come out next week I am going to be worried.

Comment

• I seem to remember reading that the game was pushed to late 2011. Although, I may be wrong.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I hope so, I'm just going by Amazon's release list.

Got my Guild Wars account up and going. I bought the GOTY/Trilogy, but wasn't there a nice graphical bump from the original to Nightfall? Looks nothing like those screenshots.

Comment

• I was playing Words With Friends until people stopped playing.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                SAY NO THE AZN. He will embarrass you with how good he is.
                Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Ha. We will see.
                I hate to do this but...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9QS0q3mGPGg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Words with Friends?

AndersonVision.

I play it.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Game on.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Sweet. Now I can lose to more people.

ALSO JAKE PLAY US WTF MAN.

Comment

• I need to read the rules tonight. Still lost on the game.

Crysis 2 getting good reviews. Guess I'll hand more money to EA.

Comment

• Alright you comefaced Cosby kids, y'all fucked up stepping into the WWF against the...

Eeeradicator.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THIS TONIGHT .

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Sweet. Now I can lose to more people.

ALSO JAKE PLAY US WTF MAN.
                              finally got it fixed, will play tonight
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                YES!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X