Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally played some Donkey Kong Country Returns with my niece last weekend. Holy fuck is that game NOT fucking around. It was damn fun though, because my niece learned to incur the wrath of the bad winner as I collected the KONG letters and talked 10 tons of shit when she said there was no way I could do it. SUCK IT YOU YOUNG PUNK

Comment

• <3 that goddamn game. Shit gets SO MUCH MORE REAL later on. It's a tad ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        After much trial and error, I now have a $12,420 bounty on my head in the single player campaign of RDR. This is for New Austin, mind you. I only have a $3500 bounty in Mexico.

I have killed 631 lawmen, 1,336 civilians, 230 horses, and untold numbers of livestock and domestic animals.

76 counts of arson, over 400 counts of assault, and I have dragged a woman 790.22 feet behind my horse.
        Seriously mang.... BRA-fucking-VO. URDUINITRITE!!!

Also I need to spend more time with RDR but I got afterburners and breakdancers to get in Bulletstorm. SO CONFLICTED.

Also Donkey Kong Country is the first game I've seen my oldest kid get the "MANFUCKTHIS" look on his face while playing vidja games. I was sooooooo proud!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Also Donkey Kong Country is the first game I've seen my oldest kid get the "MANFUCKTHIS" look on his face while playing vidja games. I was sooooooo proud!!
          That's your boy!
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Do you mean "Man... fuck this!"

or "Manfuck THIS!"

I are cornfuzed.

Comment

• If you have played Donkey Kong Country you'd know which one. That game will eye fuck your soul while at the same time remaining fun as hell to play.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

At the time of this posting I'm ranked #4061 in total score on Bulletstorm Echoes. I'm sure by dinner I'll be back to 345345345 or whatever but for now I R WIN!!
                That's awesome. I was ranked somewhere in the 20s on a Rock Band song last week. I'm sure I'm back down to 4913 by now.

Comment

• I'm already back down to 5068 but hey I'm still living the dream. Lulz. If I could ever figure out some new tricks for about 6 of the echoes levels to jump my points up some, I'd be deadly I tell ya.

Comment

• THIS TONIGHT....

SKEEET
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I need to download that as well. When it came out originally the ex and I played the FUCK out of it. I also need to snag Vagrant Story (and possibly Xenogears) off PSN. Friday I plan on a marathon session of Killzone 3.

Comment

• I may snag that, already snagged the half off pac man that's super bad ass. Next week I'll be grabbing torchlight too. After that I think I'm good for a while.

Comment

• Fat Knight Champagne.

The story mode is Cliché: The Game, and the fight with Frost is more irritating than it should be.

The scenario: go a few rounds and keep a cut covered or you get knocked the fuck out by Evil Caricature #2, Aryan Akuma. Not too much fun to be found there.

Granted, I was a few beers over the limit of coordination by the time I got to this guy last night, so I'm just avoiding this like a trip to the proctologist.

Trying out legacy mode, and it is a lot of fun so far. Still getting my bearings on which playstyle works better for me (button-mash vs. analog stick), but seeing King Zarate knock out Butterbean was fucking awesome.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FFFFFUUUU and you inability to talk me into buying this last night hahahah.

I think this may be a purchase later this weekend. My crippling game addiction is coming back. I have stacks of games I still need to finish. ARGHHGHGHGHGH.

Comment

• Picking it up tomorrow.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• CAN I PUT MY FACE ON MY BOXER YET?!>!

Comment

Working...
                                X