Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I just quit doing it as I found that playing sports games competitively was only fun with someone sitting on the couch having to finish the whole game.....usually while I try to know the controller out of their hands on 3rd and long. But I digress...
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So you're that guy.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Of course he is.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm with Josh on sports and fighting games. I can't play either online. Sports games are just rage quitters, so I'd much rather get deep into a season on NBA2K (really the only sport series I get anymore). Fighting games died with the arcades. If I can't have a bunch of friends or strangers around to talk shit to in person then 1/2 the fun is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            So you're that guy.
            We were all that guy at one point in time. Let's not pretend otherwise. At least ONCE in every gamers life they have snatched a controller or pulled someone's hat down.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I'm with Josh on sports and fighting games. I can't play either online. Sports games are just rage quitters, so I'd much rather get deep into a season on NBA2K (really the only sport series I get anymore). Fighting games died with the arcades. If I can't have a bunch of friends or strangers around to talk shit to in person then 1/2 the fun is gone.
            THESE. ALL OF THESE.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was never that guy.

I was the victim.

Always.

Because my skills are undeniable. They are their own self-sustaining "U MAD" generators.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I reiterate.

Comment

• Please what?

You know this, why dispute it?

U MAD?

GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

Oooooooh Ooooooooh OohOoh

Comment

• What does it say about me that I still have that CD?

Comment

• Hoarder.

Or you're able to appreciate the zeitgeist of yesteryear.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I believe it's the latter. As I'm not really a hoarder. I just get a laugh out of making others listen to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Got 13,000+ on the Echoes level that's the same as the bulletstorm demo. Won't lie, I came.
                            Is that a worthy Echoes opponent I see?

I welcome your challenge, good sir. Know that I shall not hold back.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• post/av
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                                Is that a worthy Echoes opponent I see?

I welcome your challenge, good sir. Know that I shall not hold back.
                                I welcome your challenge like a grizzly bear welcomes hikers in the wilderness......with laughter.

But for serial, more people should be playing the echoes part. It's fun chasing your friends scores.

Comment

Working...
                                X