This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK YEAH. Works for me sir.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      I tried the Dragon Age 2 demo and I had fun. Is the first game worth a play?
      On PC, DA:O was GREAT. I'm told that it didn't translate very well into a console game, though.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Works fine on console, the difference is not as many enemies as the precision control from the PC isn't available.

Comment

• Been working through the seven stages of grief with Power Gig. Finished the ridiculous campaign today and will soon be moving on to acceptance as I trying the singing for a few more easy achievements and then shelve the game forever. So terrible.

Comment

• haha. Oh Dave Matthews, how you picked the wrong horse to back.

Played some Monopoly:Streets this weekend. Not bad. Kinda neat seeing the avatars walking around. Watching Lesley go to jail like 10 times in one game was pretty great. Also picked up Lego Batman. Got annoyed as I glitched into a wall last night, so fuck that game for right now.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The demo for Lego Star Wars III was simply... meh.

Comment

• Got 13,000+ on the Echoes level that's the same as the bulletstorm demo. Won't lie, I came.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Unlocked that one... but have not played it yet. I must correct that.

Comment

• Found a nifty ass trick to use on that level which anyone can find via youtube but Fuuuuuuuuuuck does it work.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• At the time of this posting I'm ranked #4061 in total score on Bulletstorm Echoes. I'm sure by dinner I'll be back to 345345345 or whatever but for now I R WIN!!

Comment

• Good on ya, B! May #4060 tremble at the sound of your name!

Comment

• I shot my own horse in RDR while I was riding it. Yup.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA. Everyone does that Nate. If only for the lulz.

Comment

• I was aiming for a rabbit. Blew Trigger's head off instead. It actually confused me. I didn't know what had happened for a sec.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Crazybaby prays for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X