X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Which system, Rob?
    360 for the win.

And it's harder than fuck, but when you pull off one of your crazy ass moves you'll be all like
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I paid $9 for PowerGig: Rise of the SixString at GameStop yesterday.

I overpaid.

Comment

• I saw you playing that and almost asked about it but I thought you'd like to shame alone in peace and quiet. Thanks for sharing though.

Side question: is Marvel V Capcom worth playing for someone who's not into 34545 button combos? Or is that what the game is all about? I ask because it looks nice and hell you all have it, but if one needs to be half rain man it's probably not for me.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          I saw you playing that and almost asked about it but I thought you'd like to shame alone in peace and quiet. Thanks for sharing though.

Side question: is Marvel V Capcom worth playing for someone who's not into 34545 button combos? Or is that what the game is all about? I ask because it looks nice and hell you all have it, but if one needs to be half rain man it's probably not for me.
          No and yes.

It is all about pulling off the most hurtin'est shit you can and pissing on your fallen foe's ashes afterwards. ALL fighting games have this trait.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rob and I were pulling off all kinds of crazy shit today and we both copped to button mashing. And I suck at a lot of the more complicated stick movements. The way the strategy guide shows the combos makes them look a lot more complicated than they actually are.

Comment

• True on all fighting games having that but some are more accessible than others.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Picked up Civ 5 on the Steam sale.

Never played a Civ before, but some work buddies insisted. Hopefully, this isn't teh suxorz. How the fuck would you win with anything non-combative when dudes be stabbing/bombing/otherwise ruining your shit? These concepts are foreign to me
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• As a button-mashing motherfucker, I think MvC2 is going to give me an ulcer.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    Picked up Civ 5 on the Steam sale.

Never played a Civ before, but some work buddies insisted. Hopefully, this isn't teh suxorz. How the fuck would you win with anything non-combative when dudes be stabbing/bombing/otherwise ruining your shit? These concepts are foreign to me
                    Yea, winning without combat, or just outlasting everyone, is tough. It's an amazing game, but they could have done more to make how to win by diplomacy more obvious. Science is an easy victory though.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I'd like to think after all of this time playing with you that I have an inkling on the games you enjoy. Do not buy this. You'll do nothing but bitch and hate on the fact that shit happens that you have no control over. Is it button mashy? Yes, however, you also need to know the basics for the button mashing to work. I have a feeling you'd hate this. It's not as easy to pick up and play as a Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat game. In fact, wait for the new MK game. THAT SHIT WILL BE EPIC.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah. You're better off shooting faces in one of those Red Dawn simmalaturs.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You guys, you care so much. /sarcasm

Comment

• They just fear our mad RDR skillz, is all...

Listen to them not, youngling.

Comment

• BUT THE LAG MAN! THE LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• When they find a new territory with which to mine the face-shooting (like a balls-out Smash TV with Robocop-levels of violent satire), I'll be doing something else.

Cake farts or bust.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X