This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still letting the idea percolate.

And for a base of other people to beat down to accumulate, as matches with Officer Rando only end in my swift demise (SSFIV was a testament to this fact, and this looks to be even more brutal in terms of nerddick centrifuges).
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I just really hate the ps3 controller for FPS games.
      I agree here, but I bought those bumper extenders, and it makes a big difference.

Comment

• Totes. But the sticks are still sadface.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If I had a move I would totally buy that M16 shell for KZ3 and Socom 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I dug KZ2, and on the Giant Bombcast today they said KZ3 is "the game they've been trying to make" and had some really great things to say.
            I played the Killzone 3 multiplayer beta and it still had the sluggish controls from Killzone 2, at least to me, but then I played the single player demo last night and it felt a lot better. Not CoD smooth, but improved. I do not know what to think. The way the movement felt sluggish just killed my like of Killzone 2, especially in multiplayer. That and not reloading automatically if you empty your clip. That annoyed the shit out of me.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I was bummed about the move functionality not being that great apparently. And I hated the second one due to the shitty fucking controls. But maybe I'll give it a shot at some point. I just really hate the ps3 controller for FPS games.
            I have actually read the opposite, Roberto, at least on Kotaku. Who knows, until you've tried it yourself, I suppose.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I picked up Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but I'm not gonna play it until Friday nite as I'm afraid I won't get enough sleep for work. Time has never flown faster than when I played the shit out of Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Comment

• RDR purchased. Clip clop is pissing me off.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• haha. FEED INTO YOUR ANGER AND HATE THAT GAME WITH ME.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    RDR purchased. Clip clop is pissing me off.
                    YAY!

Got my 'dastardly' achievement last night...

Tied a nun to the tracks. I am SO going to hell.

Comment

• Read today that MvsC3 has a 'tard mode for controls so now I'm thisclose to hitting up Best Buy tomorrow.

Comment

• RDR people. We need to shoot things in the face...until they die.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Picked up MvC3 tonight.

YES.

But Galactus can suck my balls.

Comment

• One fucking door away from fucking saving the fucking second fucking time on fucking Dead Fucking Space Fucking 2 on fucking hardcore mode...

...and it fucking freezes up.

Fuck. This. Shit.

If I hadn't anticipated something shitty happening (re: pre-drinking to numb the inevitable pain), my foot would be through the wall right now.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Which system, Rob?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                RDR purchased. Clip clop is pissing me off.
                                You named your horse clip clop? Or is it the sound that bothers you? Just curious. Plus you should peep out the co-op with Uncle Ruck and I, so fun.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X