Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to hit the hall of fame in RB3 with THE PONYKICKERS. Lesley and I rocked that shit last night.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Missed that yesterday. Damn. AND VIN WTF MANG?!?!? I thought you wanted to RDR?
      I had to go to FIVE different fucking stores because no one FUCKING had it!

I'll be on tonight. 8 Eastern and specific.

Comment

• Having mere days before the moving begins, I think I may get lit and play through Fallout Lou Bega one last time.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          I had to go to FIVE different fucking stores because no one FUCKING had it!

I'll be on tonight. 8 Eastern and specific.
          Awesome. I will see you then.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Downloading the Rift beta right now. Interested in seeing how the insane tree system and random invasion/armies works out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              About to hit the hall of fame in RB3 with THE PONYKICKERS. Lesley and I rocked that shit last night.
              YES. The road to "Completist" is long. It seems like the progress bar moves a pixel for every 10 challenges. THE PONYKICKERS and Brick & the Lamp Lovers must join forces to create an unstoppable supergroup.

Comment

• Finally made it through the first disc of Dead Space 2 on Hardcore.

Just Hell to go through now...
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beat the first boss in Wind Waker last night. I'd fucking kill for a new cel shaded Zelda in HD dammit. The atmospheric effects are still aces.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The new Zelda is cell shaded, but with a less cartoon look.

I ordered the last pressing of Mario All Stars for Wii today. Last batch will hit stores/Amazon on March 13th, then no mas. I don't know when I'll play it, but for posterity I must have it...since my SNES copy was stolen so many moons ago.

Comment

• Werd. I have that. Wish they would have put Super Mario World on there.

Comment

• YES. I was working on re-building my SNES collection for a while, but now that I don't have a TV it would look decent on I quit.

Comment

• The 2D Mario games are still the best ones in the series, especially Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. The level design's ingenious.

Comment

• We played the hell out of Super Mario 3 back in college.

True story: one of my fraternity brothers bought the game on the day of release. He played it for a little bit and decided that he was done for the evening. One of my other fraternity brothers asked him if he could borrow it for the night. He took it and disappeared. Nobody saw him again until sometime in the early afternoon the next day...he had played the game for something like 16 hours straight, no sleep, and finished the damned thing.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sadly, I still can't beat Mario Bros. 3 straight through without using the Warp Whistle. Super Mario World I can beat from start to finish, though, but the game's undoubtedly easier.

Comment

• The other game that we lived on in college? Tecmo Bowl. I know that there are prettier, more realistic football games out there, but Tecmo Bowl is easily the MOST FUN sports game that I've ever played.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X