Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDR starts at 8pm EST. Does that work for everyone?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yes. Perfect.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• RDR GAME IS STARTING.

BMETAL IS GAME HOST. Join in when you come on XBL.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          WON'T be playing Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. I hate games that take this much memorization.
          Apparently you can't direct link to Kotaku stories anymore. Could that redesign suck any more?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Apparently you can't direct link to Kotaku stories anymore. Could that redesign suck any more?

www.chud.com

Comment

• fucking lulz.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still up for a second round of RDR, Ass Creed Bro or Double Agent

Comment

• I'll be on in a little bit if you're still game Troy.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cool. If you're on, I'll just turn off this Batman cartoon.

Comment

• Anyone pick a game. I'm open and available.

Comment

• RDR and I'll be there in like two minutes.

Comment

• ASSCREEDBRO or DOUBLE AGENT tonight. MAKE YOUR CHOICE....NOW!

Comment

• Anyone down for a game?

Comment

• RDR! Who's game?

Comment

• Missed that yesterday. Damn. AND VIN WTF MANG?!?!? I thought you wanted to RDR?

Comment

Working...
                                X