Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Bought EA Active 2 and Kinect Sports for my 360/Kinect combo. Best Buy has a killer deal on all of their Kinect games: all of them are 2 for $70, INCLUDING Active 2. For $35, I couldn't pass it up. I'm looking forward to trying it out tonight after work.

- downloaded the free-to-play version of Champions Online overnight and installed it this morning. I'll give it a shot over the next couple of days and see if it's worth playing...FREE seems to be about the right price.

- Almost done with my new full playthrough of Dragon Age 1 (completed Origins, almost done with Awakenings, will finish off with Witch Hunt). These mods that I installed made the game WAAAAY too frickin' cool. I am so incredibly pumped for Dragon Age 2, now.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hell of a deal for the Active game Matt. Sports is a blast.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• LOVED Kinect Sports when I played it at Best Buy back around Christmas.

From what I understand, I now have pretty much ALL of the Kinect games that are really 'worth' a damn: Active 2, Kinect Sports, and Your Shape Fitness Evolved.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yeah, sounds about right. Same ones we have.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Since Gamefly sends me the worst shit. I'm going to be playing Black College Football Experience and the Megamind Movie Tie-In game
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
              College Football Experience
              Does that include the Sexual Assault Charges DLC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Does that include the Sexual Assault Charges DLC?

I figured that it would be more like A Different World, but with tackling.

and raping the white women.

RACIAL COMMENTARY!
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want to be Dwayne Wayne.

Comment

• Apparently, I don't know Jack. But I do know awesome, and playing new 'You Don't Know Jack' is awesome.

I have it on 360 and I am ready to take on all challengers. Bring it on!
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Played the free version of Champions Online for a few minutes last night.

NONE of my existing characters can be played. They're all 'free for all/gold' characters, so I have essentially two choices with them:
                      1. delete them and start over.
                      2. convert them to the archetypes available for the free characters.
                      What sucks? My main hero is an electricity guy that kicks major league arse, and none of the available archetypes involve electricity. I've left him alone for now.

I deleted an old level 3 hero and started a new gal (say hello to WHISKER BISQUIT) with the grimoire archetype. The character creation aspect is still the best part of the game, although quite a few of the desirable costume pieces are unavailable to you unless you pay for them. I played her for about 10 minutes, got bored, and logged off. Maybe I'll try again tonight.

Comment

• I wish one day someone could make a superhero game that lives up to the character creation part. Seriously.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The problem is you start as a superhero. How do you begin as a SUPERHERO and then spend hundreds of hours becoming MORE powerful? Plus, with such an awesome creation, gear is a pain, because you want to see the awesome gear, but not lose the cool look you designed. The first part is an easy fix, start as a chump and work your way up to being a legit badass, Kick-Ass style.

Comment

• The gear can be an easy fix too if all gear is color customizable. That may be asking to merch though.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You're spot on, Billy. That'd be the way to go.

As it is, you end up spending 30-45 minutes coming up with a killer costume for your character. Then, you enter the game and get bored after 5 minutes. Delete, start the process all over again.

Comment

• Yea, I mean the issue there is the level of customization in all the gear, letting you keep your original look, but allowing further customization, etc. That would be a good end game casual grind though, hero points to go towards customization.

Comment

Working...
                                X