Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we can get an RDR game going tonight, let me know.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• RDR is on it's way to me, after wednesday I'm in on BDR RDR shenanigans.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Picked up Rock Band 3 and the KEYTAR OF AWESOMENESS.

dig it. Need to get a new drum set.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Grave, Vin, and I played Black Ops earlier. It was appropriately epic. Won some, lost some but most importantly we got Vin to get Black Ops. YEP!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And fun it was... except for "Jumping HALO Shotgun Boy".

May he contract scurvy and have his cock fall off...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              And fun it was... except for "Jumping HALO Shotgun Boy".

May he contract scurvy and have his cock fall off...
              Yeah. That guy is a poon.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I could deal with the shotgun but he kept nailing me with fucking flashbangs. And I mean NAILING me with them. Closed half a maps worth of distance on one of the kill cams. That's WAAAY to long to be flashed on CoD.

Comment

• Let's hope that particular glitch is fixed with a patch soon.

Still, I knifed him quite a few times. And if I encounter him again, every time I knife him, I'll sing

"I'd take great pleasure in gutting you, boy!"

Comment

• Hahaha, for sure. I just hope the new maps are fun.

Comment

• When are they due out?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Played Rock Band 3 all weekend. Fucking love the keyboard.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tomorrow. Also in regards to jump shotgunning, they won't fix that. That's been a staple of CoD since CoD4 on the multi, it's just these maps lend themselves to it quite a bit more than MW2 did.

Comment

• I think a minute past midnight tomorrow morning...

Comment

• Can't wait for the new maps, but I wish they would include at least some previous maps or something for the $15. I hate zombies so that map is worthless.

Comment

• I don't mind Zombies but I've only played it like twice with friends because that's what they wanted to play. So yeah, that map means squat all imho. I think a good map pack should include at least 5 new maps and one or two old ones for $15 but that's never gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X