Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally found 80 fucking rupees so I could buy the goddamn sail in Wind Waker. Promptly took the Red Lion to Dragon Roost Island. <3

Tried to play more FF:Tactics while sick yesterday. GOD IT IS SOOO FUCKING SLOW AND BORING.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Am I able to get the Zombie pack with out having the full game? Cause, fuck the full game, but I'd be down with some zombies.
      Negative Ghost Rider the pattern is full.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington
      Finally found 80 fucking rupees so I could buy the goddamn sail in Wind Waker. Promptly took the Red Lion to Dragon Roost Island. <3
      Wind Waker is so great. PLZ Nintendo don't fuck up the next Zelda.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Making me want to set up my Wii and play Windwaker, Rob. I guess I would have to buy a classic controller though.

Comment

• Wind Waker's worth it though.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So glad I kept my wavebird.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit the Wavebird works with the Wii? MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

Comment

• Yep. Just pop in the dongle and you're good to go.

Comment

Yep. Just pop in the dongle and you're good to go.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yep. Just pop in the dongle and you're good to go.
                    Post/Ava amirite?

Comment

• STARTING RDR KILL BONANZA IN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES.

DOING HEAVY DLC GOODNESS TONIGHT, SO BUY THAT SHIT and DOWNLOAD ASAP.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So want it and the fucking main game is only $25 right now at game stop with my coupon but bills. Fuuuuuu

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          So want it and the fucking main game is only $25 right now at game stop with my coupon but bills. Fuuuuuu

sell one of your kids.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• *heads to craigslist*

Comment

• I just had some fucking weirdo playing songs about horsefucking to me while I was playing RDR.

Zombie something 1983.

I filed two complaints on him. I only humored him because I thought he was a CHUD guy or a BDR person

Comment

• No clue who that is. But I wish he'd friend me.

Comment

Working...
                                X