Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier, open to all the weapons and the easiest class to "learn" ME2.

And as for GT5...man I used to love racing sims, but fuck by GT3 I was way done with that series. And for all the time they took and money it cost to development they cut some crazy corners...I mean they recorded the exhaust, but for the undercarriage they used a scan of some hot wheels for a TON of the cars. WTF mang?

Comment

• Yeah, I figured I'd go soldier again. Maybe, if I like this one a lot better than the first, I'll try another class on another play through.

Shit, I'm not a car guy so I couldn't care less what the undercarriage of the cars look like, but damn, if the cockpit view isn't gorgeous. Plus, I just rolled my first car earlier, while trying arcade mode, and the patch they released did fix the undercarriage, well, at least on the car I rolled.

I honestly would have rather them put a little more time into making the game user friendly. If I try to enter a race and I don't have the correct requirements or vehicle, let me click on that vehicle or part and take me straight to the buy screen. Don't make me back out all the way so I have to go to the dealership, remember what I need to buy, then buy it. Oh, and it's okay to tell me the results of the race and the credits and XP I won, on the same screen. I don't need the game to load another screen for that. Still, liking the game so far.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• RDR Friday Night. Looking for shit-kicking bonanza. Zombie Multiplayer. DLC goodness. Good times.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Soldier on a first play through helped me like the game a LOT. On my second run I made...vanguard? I think. The cyborg style class, and having played "easy" with a soldier and mowing shit down with any weapon I found made the difficult of the other classes easier to accept.

Comment

• Bulletstorm is "teh sex".
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
              RDR Friday Night. Looking for shit-kicking bonanza. Zombie Multiplayer. DLC goodness. Good times.
              I would be down for this but I only bought the zombie pack. I didn't buy the other two because I don't care about the minigames or fancy weapons/costumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I would be down for this but I only bought the zombie pack. I didn't buy the other two because I don't care about the minigames or fancy weapons/costumes.

We'll start off in Zombie Mode and go from there. The one DLC expands the territory that you can fuck around in, so that's why I'd be cool with that.

Also, the Ultimate Collection is 1000 MS Points now.

Each DLC is 400 MS Points. Bite the bullet. Bite it hard.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'd be down for multiplayer tomorrow night but I got the Warriors/Wanderers screening to attend to.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I'd be down for multiplayer tomorrow night but I got the Warriors/Wanderers screening to attend to.

Get the DLC. It's on sale and we're going to start going more heavily into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                      Get the DLC. It's on sale and we're going to start going more heavily into it.
                      I might finally bite the bullet and download this, re-up my gold membership, and join you guys online one of these days. I'm kinda itchin' to do RDR again and that zombie pack looks fun as hell.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I got the DLC now I just need the full game. Lulz. DAMN YOU SALE PRICES MAKING ME DO THINGS ALL IN REVERSE!!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't remember the controls in RDR being terrible. I played the first Undead mission and Marston was running around like a total spaz.

Comment

• No, he always did that. Rockstar open world game means random spazzing out.

Comment

• Yeah random spazzing seems like it's written into the code on all rockstar games at this point.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Am I able to get the Zombie pack with out having the full game? Cause, fuck the full game, but I'd be down with some zombies.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X