Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have infinite axes because your view is obscured by the unrelenting dark.

They have Hammer Pants on.

And what are in these Pants of Hammer? Ironically, axes.

Axes, axes everywhere.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <3 Alan Wake. Haters gonna hate.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Alan Wake is great. I don't think it needs a sequel, so I'm kind of glad that it didn't sell huge, but I wish it had done better.

Comment

• Just starting playing the original Dead Space. Holy fuck, not since RE 4 have I had so much fun with a survival horror game. I love the way upgrades are implemented into the game. I do think I may be getting too old for my heart to handle those fucking creatures, though.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Game is the goods.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Crysis demo is OK. Feels like I'm playing a Halo clone that wants to be CoD. It is a nice distraction though so I recommend at least trying it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I called in sick yesterday (rough weekend...long story) so I got in quite a bit of playtime with my fully modded Dragon Age: Origins game. Had a blast. I found a mod that removes the jealousy factor from the interpersonal relationships, so my guy is going into full-on PIMP mode. My party campsite is carpeted with condoms.

And holy buckets...you can get some hot outfits for the gals.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Champions ONline goes free to play today. Matt, did any thing ever happen to improve the game while you played?

Comment

• He quit. I'd say that's an improvement.

Comment

• Downloaded the Magicka demo off Steam. Looks fun, and if it is only $10. Has 4 player co-op!

Comment

• OK Magicka is awesome. Don't think I've played anything like this before. Buy it guys and let's play together!

Comment

• So, the Bulletstorm demo.

At first, it's disorienting because there's just so much going on AND you're being shot at, so it's hard to figure out innovative ways to slaughter.

And then you hit your groove and the game turns into this

and then you start kicking mutants into dust and then blowing up the dust just because.
                          sigpic
                          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Yup, Bulletstorm is incredible. I can see a LOT of promise in Crysis 2, and I loved Crysis 1 and Crysis Wars, so I hope they clean up some of the obvious jank.

Comment

• Agreed on Bulletstorm. OMG the creativity I'm allowed to kill with. If only in real life. Crysis demo has grown on me but yeah, clean up the jank and I'm there.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• May pick up Breach this weekend. Have the Bulletstorm demo at home for me tonight. Played some more FF9 last night. I forgot that you CANNOT SAVE unless you are near a goddamn Moogle. I had to play for an extra 30 mins last night just so I could save the game and not have to go through it all over again. But the adventures of Jerry, Buff and Abe are gonna be epic.

Comment

Working...
                                X