Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's definitely not a game for everyone. I liken it to Double Agent (which is probably the BEST fucking multiplayer game when people know how to play it properly). It can be frustrating, but if you watch some of the people at like level 50 and how they play, it's pretty amazing. But until you get some of the perks it's just frustrating.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The perks help out a lot. The game can be frustrating until you level up. The smoke bombs help out when you unlock them.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finished God of War III last night. Got so annoyed at how many times you have to fight Zeus (and kept dying) that I bumped it down to baby mode just so I could see the end. It was the same shit with Ares in God of War 1. What the hell. Awesome game, though.

Comment

• The Event Horizon is starting up, and it is transporting me into Minecraft.

It was nice knowing you all.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was hoping to start playing Alan Wake but I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe Target will come through for me tomorrow. Yes, it would be entirely too easy to just order it from Amazon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I don't get that complaint. You have a target to assassinate, you can't kill anyone that isn't your target. Just need to be good with the freaking impossible to use stun maneuver and you'll be good to go.
              This just about covers it. Frustrating at times but adding the steal a chest game type is a nice move in the right direction. A few more game types wouldn't suck.

But an all BDR AssCreedBroDown? Epic lulz win lose or draw.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking WORD, son.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Picked up FF9 last night. Probably my favorite of the entire series. Also was playing some more FF:Tactics. It's slowly growing on me.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WE GOIN' CHICKEN HUNTIN' (AND END UP GETTING RAPED BY A PACK OF SKELETONS): A Minecraft Joint.

So, upon starting out I went ahead and started building my house to survive the horrors of the night. I got done just in time to escape the assholes who are out to ruin the fun of crafting mines. Dawn came, and with it came a renewed sense of purpose. I was out to hunt for fire. Fire and iron.

I was going to solve the riddle of steel.

I found a great wall of stone and began chipping away at the monstrosity until I found coal. FIRE WAS MINE! None ever knew such exquisite pleasures, save Beavis. With the discovery of the caveman's flashlight, I began my slow journey down into the earth. I went through more pickaxes than that asshole on Valentine's Day. Finally, having carved out a hole worthy of Johnny Wadd, the spelunking adventure was on. On like Burger Time or some other old game that doesn't fit the rhyme scheme. The further I made my way below, the darker it grew. And the darker it grew, the more torches I used. And the more torches I used, the more I realized my supply of Prometheus' gift was growing scant. And that's when I heard them.

Groans. Groans and the click-clacking of bones. I looked all around, the pitch black surrounding my person.

Nothing. Nothing but the noise of monsters in hiding, waiting in the dark.

I went back to digging, confident in my ability to defend myself if the need arose. My weapon was just a mouse wheel spin away. Just as I lulled myself back into my false sense of security, the arrows came. Before I knew it, I was set upon by three stygian creatures intent on knocking my dick in the dirt.

I took one of them with me to Elysium, but I was still soundly defeated by the bow-wielding pricks.

The lesson: never bring a knife to a bow-fight. And always carry a fuckload of torches.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I should pay for it and finally get the updates. I admit though, I turned off the enemies during my time with Minecraft, and it made it much more interesting.

Comment

• haha. Oh minecraft....

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I should pay for it and finally get the updates. I admit though, I turned off the enemies during my time with Minecraft, and it made it much more interesting.
                          But isn't the point to be scared shitless while you work (as opposed to whistling)?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not really, I just found it annoying as hell that I could work for 20 minutes then lock myself up for 20 minutes on repeat. I liked the building part of the game, so that's what I focused on. Just like in Simcity, I dig the designing/building not the micromanagement so gogomoneycode.

Comment

• Not having a life this weekend (outside of being hungover and regretting doing much of anything in public) allowed me to appreciate the pixelated cycle of the day. I felt like Tony Todd once I set up a perimeter fence.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ALAN WAKE is freaking me the FUCK out man. What's with all the damn shadow monsters? And how do the get new axes after they throw them at me?! Lighting effects are ridiculous-good but I'm all scared like a big girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X