This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU SONOFABITCH
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'll try my damndest to get on tonight.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seriously, someone name a time so I can plan my whole night around Nathan being an old man.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!

Comment

• and just because

Comment

• bwahahahahahaha, it's like epic beard guy when he was only 65. Lulz The first guy that is. The second guy looks like he wants to jihad me.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And show you his finger puppet trick.

Comment

• I'll finger his puppet...wait wut? NVM

Comment

• ASB!?!?!?!??!?! I'll be on tonight after 9 likely.

Comment

• Nothing yet but you scum better send me invites. If you see me watching netflix its only because I'm wating on invites to bloodbath. COFFEE.

Comment

• So, is the game going to be Asscreedbro or something else?
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Asses getting Bro'd.

Comment

• ASSCREEDBRO is fucking AWESOME with just us. Loved it. Fun stuff fellas.

Just picked up Dead Space on steam for 6 bucks. Holy shit does this game look amazing compared to the 360 version. damn.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ASSCREEDBRO annoyed me in how it's basically a QTE to interact with other people. YOU can't kill anyone you KNOW is an enemy, and you have to wait for the game to allow you to attack is kind of lame. That said, there were some hilarious moments.

Comment

• I don't get that complaint. You have a target to assassinate, you can't kill anyone that isn't your target. Just need to be good with the stun maneuver and you'll be good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X