X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy tentacle testicles
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This game is Ceej's 'X-Com'. We'll see how it is.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I remember loving it more than FF7, back when FF7 was loved by everyone and their mother.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I remember hating the fuck outta this game back in the PS1 days. But for 10 bucks I couldn't pass it up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Much hate in you, Darth Rob.

You're the Triple H of hatin'.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I kinda wish I still had my 64.

I wanna play some San Francisco RUSH, beeeeeatch.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HELL YES. San Fran RUSH was the best racing game on that machine. Suck it, Mario Kart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I remember hating the fuck outta this game back in the PS1 days. But for 10 bucks I couldn't pass it up.
                  Spent like the first 15 mins of this fucking game reading a bunch of bullshit. Not going so well haha.

Comment

• I remember LOVING Tactics Ogre when it first dropped on SNES. Then FFT came out and I was like...man this isn't going so good. Then a friend had Tactics Ogre when it was on PSP or whatever it was and I was like alright, back to the real shit! and I hated it too.

Comment

• seriously, it was like reading Hamlet on a tiny screen. I just want to hit bitches with my fireballs.

Comment

• Played the Witch Hunt expansion on Dragon Age: Origins. Not too impressed with it...it essentially DOESN'T END but kinda sets up the supposed events of DA2. Bummer.

Looking at the youtube videos of the 'other' endings, I discovered that there's a huge modding community for this game. Jesus, the time that some people have put into rendering nude skins and explicit sex scenes between the characters is astounding.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• WHO THE HELL DOESN'T WANNA READ HAMLET ON A TINY SCREEN
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never played Tactics Ogre, but I remember playing the hell out of Ogre Battle on my playstation. That was one of my favorite games on there.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Being the stupid little octo kid I was, I looked beyond the flood of RPGs, and found it was all about the Alien Trilogy (until I found Resident "Hope this is not Chris' blud" Evil).

All this ogre talk reminds me of Shrek. Fuck that guy.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ceej loved Ogre as well. FUCK he has shitty tastes in games.

Comment

Working...
                                X