This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Waker has sucked me in HOARD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We still have our Gamecube set up downstairs so I can still play Metroid and Zelda. I am still making my way through Lego Harry Potter. Cool little beat: they let you play through the "inside of Tom Riddle's diary flashback" scene in the movie. While you are playing that, everyone and everythinga round you is in black-and-white. I squeeed a tiny bit.
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Finished 'DragonAge Origins: Awakening' yesterday. It was good, but it was also kinda a rushed job with quite a few bugs in it (as noted on the wiki site for the game). I hope that they do a better job of QA on DA2 when it gets released.

I loved the DragonAge experience overall, though. Great fun and an engaging storyline.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• How did you end it? Did you dick down Morrigan and create a satan spawn?

Tonight I shall actually play a game on my PS3. I honestly don't know the last time I used my PS3 for something other than movies. Mod Nation? I need to play that one a bit more still.

But tonight! Little Big Planet 2! Hoping for some insane shit by this weekend to be released. Kind of hoping someone makes a Diablo clone.

Comment

• Will need to make a new BDR level. Forgot that was dropping today.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              How did you end it? Did you dick down Morrigan and create a satan spawn?
              On my human male rogue, I only did the ending where I banged Morrigan. I didn't import that character into Awakening.

On my Dalish elf female warrior, I did the three endings where a warden has to die (either myself, Alistair, or Loghain). I'm not sure which one was my FINAL save, but this is the character that I imported into Awakening. At the end, it says that I go off and spend the rest of my life adventuring with Leliana (my lover...hehehehehehe).

I never completed my mage character in the original game. I kinda burned out on doing the whole thing AGAIN, but I may do it now.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I finished Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Cool game for $20. I just wish the controls could be customized, I would have preferred that the block and magic buttons could be reversed, at least on the PS3 controller. One thing they need to fix is some of the camera angles, maybe study the GOW games a little more.

I'll be playing LittleBigPlanet 2 later, feel free to send invites my way.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Trying to debate on picking up LBP2 after work.....

Comment

• DO ITTTTTTTTT. Fil, what's your PSN tag? I think mine is Tosshi81. I'm going to make a level with nothing but Rob banging Na'avis.

Comment

• I just picked the LBP2CE up today. I wasn't even going to buy it, but the tires I needed wound up being cheaper than planned so I thought "fuck it, Little Big Planet time!"

The CE comes with bookends, a Sackboy plush and all of the "exclusive" DLC preorder offers.

Oh yes, and the game, which is just as relentlessly charming as the first.

I'm willing to roll with whomever. My PSN is in my sig. One thing, though: I have no mic, so if I don't talk to you don't take it personal.

EDIT: Or maybe it isn't.

PSN: Stud_Beefpile
                      Last edited by Master Shake; 01-18-2011, 03:27 PM.
                      sigpic
                      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I still remember Scott swinging on my nuts in the old PodCaust level.

Comment

• Mine's Batman49

I'll try and add both of you.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• LBP2 is fun, but obviously it's all in the community stuff. Hopefully by the weekend a bunch of great shit will be up there. I played a couple great levels.

Comment

• The only thing I'm interested in is the newly revamped level creator and the MOVE functionality.

Comment

• Did they fix the aggravating-as-fuck physics of LBP1? I liked that game but the physics generally made me want to murder someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X