X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time are we daggerfucking?

Comment

• I'll probably be on round 9ish so long as I don't get stupid drunk.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I almost wish I had the money for DC Online just to see what kind of cluster fuck they brewed.

Comment

• I've heard such conflicting reports.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• LOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAN! This game is fucked. Apparently mobs and other players will teleport around or not show up on your side of the game due to insane server side latency so you're constantly getting ganked or unable to hit mobs. The official forums said to change your router settings or REFORMAT YOUR PC. fucking lulz

Comment

• Don't have the patience to fuck with Castlevania: Lord of Shadows anymore tonight.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Sorry I missed the dagger fucking. Weird day today. For some reason I just couldn't get around to doing anything after 5pm. Think my thyroid levels are fucked. Oh well there's always tomorrow.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  LOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAN! This game is fucked. Apparently mobs and other players will teleport around or not show up on your side of the game due to insane server side latency so you're constantly getting ganked or unable to hit mobs. The official forums said to change your router settings or REFORMAT YOUR PC. fucking lulz

wow. That's pretty bad.

Comment

• ANGRY BIRDS consumed my life last night...and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
                    I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• So Alpha Protocol is pissing me off something fierce. Stuck at this fucking boss battle against some trust fund coked up russian kid and I can't seem to do dick to kill him. Been stuck for over a week. FFFFFUUUUUUU TRUST FUN COKED UP RUSSIAN KID.

Comment

• Sounds like quite the predicament.
                        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I almost wish I had the money for DC Online just to see what kind of cluster fuck they brewed.
                          Watched an hour of footage on Giant Bomb. They really did not know who to develop for. It has so many typical PC MMO leanings, but all the action and fighting is obviously tailored to a console. They looked at some of the deeper talents and they were flat out combo presses, like Left Mouse Right Right Right Mouse Left. WHA? The combat is VERY action oriented, but the reticule is right in the middle of your screen so your character blocks it out. If it had an over the shoulder camera it would be much improved.

Comment

• I wonder how the PS3 version plays.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I would actually bet much better.

Comment

• IF you get it for PC you basically need a game pad. Fuck that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X