This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Jumped back into Dragon Age. I remember what annoyed me so much, the quest system needs an overhaul. Really hate digging through my logs to find what quest I think should be next and where it is, some kind of direction would help it so much.
    I never had a problem with the quest system. Everything was clustered in the journal in a way that made sense to me...I'd go into an area and do a sweep-and-clear until all of those quests were completed...no issues. I DO wish that there was some kind of arrow or something on the minimap to go QUESTPOINT IN THIS DIRECTION, but I'm fine without it.

It's still one of the best games that I've ever played.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Jumped back into Dragon Age. I remember what annoyed me so much, the quest system needs an overhaul. Really hate digging through my logs to find what quest I think should be next and where it is, some kind of direction would help it so much.
      It's a shitload better than Fable 3's. Be thankful for that.

ETA: You've been spoiled by WoW.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-11-2011, 09:57 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I DO wish that there was some kind of arrow or something on the minimap to go QUESTPOINT IN THIS DIRECTION, but I'm fine without it.
        That alone would make it much much better. But yeah, still an amazing game. The other thing that made me mad is I forgot how you absolutely HAVE to have a rogue with you to open chests. All the best loot is hiding in the locked chests and I can't get to it arrrrgh loot rage.

Comment

• I mean the chests are wood and I have a giant flaming axe on my back what the fuck bash it open. Make it a strength check, give options!

Comment

• I still prefer Neverwinter Nights 2.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I still prefer Neverwinter Nights 2.
              I played it for like an hour after snagging it on the Steam sale and remembered almost immediately why I stopped playing the first one.

Comment

• DOES NOT COMPUTE.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My guy is a fucking beast. Dual wielding astral blades and shit. AWW YEAH

Comment

• How much is it on Steam?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 20 bucks.

Comment

• Ass Reem Bro back in my hands.

Comment

• YESSSSSSsssss

TONIGHT WE SHALL ASSASSIN

Comment

• ASSCREEDBROSEF tonight?!

Comment

• I may be on tonight. It depends on how long this drinking thing lasts.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wanna Asscreedbrosef with you bros but Rockets play Thunder. Gotta get my Durantula.

Comment

Working...
                                X