Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been playing LOTRO and Puzzle Quest 2...biding my time until LBP2. LOTRO has been fun, but I angered myself by buying a mount for my captain only to find out he's a fucking pet class. I fucking HATE managing pets in MMOs. Debating rerolling tonight, but I won't be happy about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      The best part of DAO:A? The return of Herren and Wade, the gay couple running the blacksmith shop. They were the best (and funniest) surprise of DAO and seeing them return for the expansion (when hardly anything else returned) was a real treat.

Oghren also had the single best line of the entire game so far. You talk him into becoming a Grey Warden and he accepts, saying something along the line of 'I'll gargle and spit that darkspawn blood now'. You tell him that he can't spit but has to swallow it, and he says 'Hehehe, that's what I always say'. KILLED me.
      Oghren is the greatest d0rf of all time.

I hope some drunk ginger d0rf shows up in DA2 bearing his surname.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Herren and Wade steal the show, though. I'll need to see if there's some good youtube videos of them in action to post on here.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nah, the tent stole the show.

Everyone goes in the tent.

Everyone.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the best? When you invite everyone into your tent, one after the other, when you're at the campsite. Morrigan, Leliana, Zevran, Morrigan, Zevran, Leliana...you can't do it for very long since they all get jealous, but yeah...you definitely see some action in the game.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Shit I need to go back to Dragon Age. Maybe tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Shit I need to go back to Asscreedbro. Maybe tonight.
                TRUTH
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck that fantasy horseshit (Unless you devote all of your time and attention to The Tent. Then I would understand.), come and join the ASSCREEDCANYOUTAKEMEHIIIIIGHER*GUITARLICK*BRO fun.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My friend is a fuckhead that AGAIN does not bring me my copy back but begs to buy Girl Scout cookies from his daughter. Holding my patronage hostage until I can get Roman stabby.

Comment

• Some friend...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• oh GOD it's that time again Thin Mints oh God I really don't want any of them gimme a sack now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          My friend is a fuckhead that AGAIN does not bring me my copy back but begs to buy Girl Scout cookies from his daughter. Holding my patronage hostage until I can get Roman stabby.
                          I'd bust my friends ass and take my game back but I have a set of nuts.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FFFFFUUUUU BILLY'S FRIEND.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I'd bust my friends ass and take my game back but I have a set of nuts.
                              And apparently already have a line on a stash of Tagalongs.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jumped back into Dragon Age. I remember what annoyed me so much, the quest system needs an overhaul. Really hate digging through my logs to find what quest I think should be next and where it is, some kind of direction would help it so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X