Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may try to get on in a few but dinner is approaching so it may be later tonight. If tonight doesn't work out I'm sure there will be many murdering nights ahead. I must learn the many ways to murder so I am not a disappoint son.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Later it is. I have liquor to consume.

Number one with some Bulleit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good games fellas. Get the smoke bombs B and you'll be good to go.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Thanks to our new video game centric episode (GO LISTEN YOU BASTARDS) I started playing Heavy Rain again, but this time with the MOVE. Still too early to tell if it makes it better OR WAY WORSE.
          Haha, THRUST PELVIS TO JASON.

Comment

Good games fellas. Get the smoke bombs B and you'll be good to go.
            Yeah despite my incessant bitching I was actually having a blast running around, especially our hectic rooftop chase. Honestly I only have three gripes.

1. Such a LOOOOOOOOOOONG wait to get into the rooms at times.
            2. Brutal for dudes just starting but hell every game is like that if you don't get in on the ground floor.
            3. Rules for the game are not really clearly defined but this is nitpicking because after about 7 or 8 games I got the idea.

So all in all ASSCREEDBRO gets two thumbs up and a double from me and the rest of the bastards here with 360's better man up and join our shenanigans soon.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Remind me when you guys do this again. I'll jump in.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• For sure. I'll probably be on a for a bit tonight. Really dig this game and I want to get more of those perks.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

For sure. I'll probably be on a for a bit tonight. Really dig this game and I want to get more of those perks.
                  Smoke and/or Firecrackers and Morph when hiding, Templar Vision, when assassinating, FTW!
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I need that goddamn vision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      Smoke and/or Firecrackers and Morph when hiding, Templar Vision, when assassinating, FTW!
                      When, pray tell, does this ASSEYES perk become available? I want my ASSVISION.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You get HUNGRY EYES at lvl 19

One look at you and you can't disguise
                        I've got.. hungry eyes
                        Last edited by Trejo; 01-11-2011, 11:40 AM.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• 1. I cancelled WoW. I logged on for 20 minutes yesterday and just didn't care.
                          2. I'm sticking with LOTR online for a little while longer. I'm still digging it for the most part, but I'm kinda itching to play AoC again.
                          3. I'm pretty much 100% devoted to 'Dragon Age: Awakenings' at the moment. I forgot that I bought the damned thing months ago and I'm finally playing it. LOVE.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I needs smoke and hungryasseyes for sure. Mostly the poot bomb though.

Comment

• That smart Darkspawn fella still freaks me the fuck out.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The best part of DAO:A? The return of Herren and Wade, the gay couple running the blacksmith shop. They were the best (and funniest) surprise of DAO and seeing them return for the expansion (when hardly anything else returned) was a real treat.

Oghren also had the single best line of the entire game so far. You talk him into becoming a Grey Warden and he accepts, saying something along the line of 'I'll gargle and spit that darkspawn blood now'. You tell him that he can't spit but has to swallow it, and he says 'Hehehe, that's what I always say'. KILLED me.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X